N-Europe

Major news for one of the next-gen consoles...?

Kav

The wording makes me think it could be one of two things.

"In a nebulous note, our source mentions that "September 8th marks the day that [fans will] be one step closer to getting their hands on a long-awaited next-generation gaming system."

Maybe its the release date? Or maybe demo pods are getting installed in stores?

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wording makes me think it could be one of two things.

"In a nebulous note, our source mentions that "September 8th marks the day that [fans will] be one step closer to getting their hands on a long-awaited next-generation gaming system."

Maybe its the release date? Or maybe demo pods are getting installed in stores?

I seriously doubt they'd tell the release date tomorrow. Especially since the news post at Kotaku said that it's not the big news we've all been waiting for. Demo pods sounds like a possibility though.

Not like they would have them around here. There's never a Nintendo demo pod in any stores (or there is but it's never turned on).

Thinking about it, Sony have just come out and declared a date for Europe. Now, the British Media have more or less slammed Sony. IF this news is to do with the date and price of the Wii, that will put Nintendo in a very strong position, with the industry AND with the media. It probably won't be the release date, but it would be bluddy awesome if it was. :)

Saying that, does this news have to be good news? They are reporting it to be fascinating. Does this mean bemused?

Dammit. I wanna go to bed.

I just want to tell you guys that I've really enjoyed the comments in this post today. I think it's been great to hear everyone's ideas bounced back and forth. It's brought this sort of excitement back to everything, I feel. It's sort of like we all sat around a campfire all day talking about video games. I love it.

I wish I could have given you this info the second I heard it, but as you know, that is not under my control.

I'll give you another hint: Three letters are involved.

http://www.joystiq.com/2006/09/07/major-next-gen-console-news-coming-tonight/14#comments

So... SEX ??? :p