NEurope
Pit-Jr

Recent Nintendo Ads-Getting Better?

What do yall think about Nintendo's tv commercials now compared to a few years ago? Better or worse? Im thinking worse but i dig the Mario Baseball ads, particulary the Bowser and Peach spots. Good stuff!

Sorry to do it - what ads?

I really haven't seen a thing. I should keep my eyes more open.

Sorry to do it - what ads?

I really haven't seen a thing. I should keep my eyes more open.

Me to. Haven´t seen a single one I´m afraid.

The only ads on tv were DS sponsors on Channel 4 comedy programmes and Nintendogs sponsors how to train your bloke like a dog or something like that.

In the states they have the "Who are You?" line of ads, and you know in light of the Rev's capabilities I think the ads have even more meaning now, because of the added immersion of the Rev will make it easier for you to take on the role of the character onscreen.

The recent US Nintendogs ad was terrible, with a young boy acting like a pimp etc.....

i thought the nintendogs one was another andrex toilet paper ad when it came on. But overall they are gettin better.

I saw the Meteos advert and thats about all i've seen. So what channel was this Baseball advert on.

Yeah, it's like some kinf of wierd role-reversal. Nintendo have got their products plastered over busses, magazines, TV and the inetrnet. Sony mean while just don't seemt o be trying anymore. What's with that?

Yeah, it's like some kinf of wierd role-reversal. Nintendo have got their products plastered over busses, magazines, TV and the inetrnet. Sony mean while just don't seemt o be trying anymore. What's with that?

Sony rely on the following names for PSP to sell:

Playstation

Sony

GTA

...and it works. Many UK people will buy/have bought a PSP just because they recognise the name and haven't even looked into it. Majority of UK people aren't open minded you see. Bloody chavs.

Even on those kinds of brand names, there's only so much miliage you can get out of them. I wonder how long it will last?

Sony rely on the following names for PSP to sell:

Playstation

Sony

GTA

...and it works. Many UK people will buy/have bought a PSP just because they recognise the name and haven't even looked into it. Majority of UK people aren't open minded you see. Bloody chavs.

Ha, so very very (so true I said it twice) true. But it's that very thing that makes them a powerful company. They have the brand names. Nintendo should get some soon, Nintendogs definitly is one, but that is a very unique game, I cant realy see a sequal, apart from one on Revo.

I love the Nintendogs ad on TV, and the meteos one in magazines. 'If you like neatly stacking blocks...

you'l love smashing them into asteroids!'

i think the advance wars and meteos adverts are shit. i personally think, NOE need to fire their current merketers and employ new ones, they are doing a crap job

Yeah...there wasn't really much going on in the AWDS ad to make you want to buy it!! Unless you were sitting there playing it when you first saw it on the TV XD

But lets face it. Name a good game advert? GTA ones were shit. They only told people who love the game it was out. Burnout 4 is a shit game (BO3 ROX). Perfect Dark one rocked my socks. But thats about it...

Burnout 4 is a shit game

woah....woah...woah...did u just...om..did u just...just...wt...holy macaroni...pork on the cob...i dont believe...i..i...my god...omg....

Ads? does Nintendo have ads? O.O I never seen them on TV only banners on sites uhm as I think of it only on the Nintendo site's... Nintendo's marketing sucks.

The recent US Nintendogs ad was terrible, with a young boy acting like a pimp etc.....

Had I seen that I'm sure I'd have bought Nintendogs... and a DS.