N-Europe

Devil May Cry 4

Heaven

Nero's devil bringer looks fantatic. Grabbing enemies in mid air and slamming them into the ground = awesome.

This is my first DMC game, should have it on Thursday! :)

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where did you order from? I'm crossing my fingers for Wednesday (although I'm at uni all day so won't be playing much).

I've been struggling with whether or not to get the demo, but I don't want to ruin anything for myself... decided to wait til the whole game comes in!

I am still 50/50 on this game. When I first saw it I pre-ordered and was hyped. then I read about the recycled levels and thought it was BS by Capcom so cancelled my pre-order. The US 360 copy is region free by the way!

I gonna wait till I read Edge Magazines review I think before I decide to buy this.

I should be getting this game in the next few days, so i'll be back with impressions and ofcourse open to questions and the like. I do have to add though i've never played a DMC before, being a Ninja Gaiden fan myself, so no asking "is Nero completly inferior to Dante?" or anything like that. Anyway looking forward to it.

...Nero will always be inferior to Dante! :shakehead

Nero's devil bringer looks fantatic. Grabbing enemies in mid air and slamming them into the ground = awesome.

This is my first DMC game, should have it on Thursday! :)

Yeah, have you seen the 1up.com review? There's this awesome clip of someone cancelling out of the devil bringer, jumping, grabbing the enemy again and repeating. Managed to get like a fucking mile in the air. Absolute carnage...this game is going to own me even more than DMC3 did :D

So I've been playing it for about an hour now and I must say this is fairly fucking awesome. I think I regret choosing the Human difficulty because its all a bit easy, but maybe I just need to give it more time. The arm thing is brilliant, you can just continually chain moves together, to the point where, if you get the rhythm right you can kill 20 demons without getting hit. Oh, and Dante is a badass.

Guest Stefkov

Just ordered this today. If shopto have it delivered by tommorow I will be really happy with them.

And they've already sent it. It will be here.

< wishes it was 5pm so he would be at home playing it ¬_¬

Fucking ***** ROYAL MAIL. Tomorrow now, thanks to the shitty, fucking bull shit weather he had last night. So no post.

FUCK! ¬_¬