Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The 'Currently Playing' Thread

Stocka

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

decided to start on Metroid Echoes again.. then on saturday I took on the grapple beam boss and went straight on to the giant larva/ moth.. and forgot to save... F***... died.. and had to start over againg with the f****** grapplebeam boss.. why can't they be arsed to make some autosave feature after a boss??... grrrrrrrr...

Kirby Air Ride on GCN, closing in on completing all 360 objectives accross the three modes of Air Ride, Top Ride and City Trial and there are some pretty darn challenging objectives in the game. The games really not as bad as reviews make it out to be although nothing the games nothing spectacular either. I'm becoming quite the Air Ride Master, might consider actually producing a detailed FAQ on this game, its seriously lacking on the net due to the huge amount of objectives to fulfill in the game.

Completed 99.4% of Kirby Air Ride equating to the completion of 358 out of th 360 objectives in the game. I wish I didn't misuse the purple fill in squares on not the impossible objectives, otherwise I would've had the game 100% won now. The last two objectives I need to complete are both in the Air Ride Mode as i've completed both Top Ride and City Trial 100%.

I need to complete Time Attack in Beanstalk Park in under 3 minutes on Rocket Star and;

Beat Checker Knights in under 3:55 on Warpstar in Time Attack.

I've gone back to playing Xenosaga episode two, one of the most confusing games I've ever played. After a year I've finally figured out the battle system which had lead me to believe it has one of the finest turn based ones at that. Besides that my cube is still dead but I managed to play prince of persia ttt which I got for a tenner at hmv at my cousins house.

I've just completed all 360 objectives on Kirby Air Ride without a single bit of assistance, BEATEN THE GAME 100%. I am officially a Kirby Air Ride master, seriously considering writing a detailed Faq for gamefaqs.com which this game lacks at the moment. I'll be posting some photos from my mobile phone as evidence of having all 120 squares filled for each mode, they are below:

AIR RIDE 100% SCREEN:

dsc00129oi9.jpg

TOP RIDE 100% SCREEN:

dsc00134ot8.jpg

CITY TRIAL 100% SCREEN:

dsc00125ag1.jpg

I've just completed all 360 objectives on Kirby Air Ride, BEATEN THE GAME 100%. I am officially a Kirby Air Ride master, seriously considering writing a detailed Faq for gamefaqs.com which this game lacks at the moment. I'll be posting some photos from my mobile phone as evidence of having all 120 squares filled for each mode, they are below:

Where's the proof at? I wanna see this. :shock:

Where's the proof at? I wanna see this. :shock:

The photos are above, look in the right hand corner, you can see the symbols for each mode, the purple squares are just me filling in squares of your choice, the game makes you choose a square when you complete certain objectives.

Well i'll be, congrats on beating the game, I cleared about 90% of the games objectives but the rest were just too hard for me so I gave up and stopped playing...

Thanks :grin: , yeah some of the games challenges were extremely hard to accomplish, some taking at bare minimum 20 solid attempts with plenty of restarts. I'd advise anyone that gets the purple squares to use them wisely, as there are some very difficult challenges in the game.

Great achievement, kudos to 'ee. Its a challenge I need to get back to sometime, this games not that bad... but I stil find it a little on the weird side!

Thanks! Yeah its weird at first but as you delve deeper into the game, you'll see theres a lot more depth than what first appears and is worth your time. Most objectives can be achieved by customising settings to maximise your chances of achieving objectives, some are just based on cumulative totals while others are purely based on skill utilising the stars ability to maximise its performance on the track, particularly in some of the time attack objectives. In Air Ride, some of the stars seem downright terrible, but when mastered, aren't as bad as they first appeared, my favorite overall where I successfully achieved the most objectives was Swerve Star. I found Steer Star in Top Ride to be a lot easier to control than Free Star in Top Ride leading me to perform very well in this mode, the 1st mode I completed and City Ride is my personal favorite mode of the three, if you get enough of the right powerups depending on the game that comes up, you can absolutely own your AI competitors and checklist objectives.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!