N-Europe

The bad memories thread!

Heaven

Let's make a thread that will not make us laught but cry...

well. one of my bad memories is when i moved from Greece to Cyprus and i lost my friends forever. Then i moved again from Cyprus to Belgium and i lost my new friends forever and when you think that things can't get worse....i moved again from Belgium to Greece again and i lost my friends again...

And i will move again in some years time...*CRIES*

sorry i've got a job to do. I'm gonna kill my dad since it's all his fault. He is a f***ing diplomat

I was abducted by aliens and they stole my memories, but i do remember the abduction, so that was pretty bad.

I remember making my mum cry because i didn't want to sleep at her boyfriend's... also at the time i didn't like him, so i think that was it..

This is probably depressing but the things I remember best about my mom is the day she got kicked by a horse, the day I found out she had died from breast cancer and the funeral.

E: Oops.

what? i don't know what to say...i'm really sorry. one of the worst things that could happen to me...

what? i don't know what to say...i'm really sorry. one of the worst things that could happen to me...

I'm sure there'll be worse to come from this thread.

Yeah, regarding me. I have plenty of bad memories, but also a lot of good memories and to be honest they pretty much strike even in number. I won't be posting bad memories here, they're private matters for me to mull over time and time again.

I got quite a lot of bad memories (a lot that I won't talk about here, wouldn't really interest anyone anyway). Two that always make me feel sad are the death of my grandmother and her funeral. I was ten. I still miss her.

Another one is the death of my dog, two years ago now I think. We had to put her to sleep and I was the only one who stayed with her when they did it. Horrible thing to see. She died in my arms. =(

Lot of bad memories, but if you somehow thing that going on about them in a thread is going to be somehow cathartic, you are much mistaken. Bad memories are to be forgotten about, they just make you miserable. Remember the good things.

You are correct, these are the kind of memories I don't even wan't to think when I'm alone, let alone make them public.

So should we make a good memories thread?

Why does everyone insist of doing a copycat thread of anything that is mildly successful? With that kind of thinking you'd be able to run ITV one day.

Anywho... coming home after a thirteen hour shift, on the day my parents, younger brother, grandparents and close family friends go on holiday, to find out because Dick has had yet another accustation of sexual assault all the computers in the house have been taken. And you have to deal with it all.

(Sorry about the constant shifting between 3rd and 1st person)