NEurope
canand

European Wii event on Sept 15th

It would be impossible, as delivery to shops would have to have been before that date.

Apple do it all the time with their products...

This site now has revealed its preorder price and a possible release date:

http://www.wog.ch/shop.cfm/tab/132.cfm

Geschätzter Europa-Launch:

10. November 2006

SFr. 399.--

Versand: ca. 9. Nov. 2006

-----------------------------

That's November 10 (a Friday) and 399 Switzerland Francs which converts to €253.

Games are priced at SFr. 89, about €56.

Apple do it all the time with their products...

Well I'll let everyone know then if it starts randomly turning :p

This site now has revealed its preorder price and a possible release date:

http://www.wog.ch/shop.cfm/tab/132.cfm

Geschätzter Europa-Launch:

10. November 2006

SFr. 399.--

Versand: ca. 9. Nov. 2006

-----------------------------

That's November 10 (a Friday) and 399 Switzerland Francs which converts to €253.

Games are priced at SFr. 89, about €56.

I'd say thats a guess, rather than something to get giddy about.

you see that invitation...? notice the girl on the right, lifting weights... could diet training be closer than we think...?

you see that invitation...? notice the girl on the right, lifting weights... could diet training be closer than we think...?

Maybe Warioware? But Diet trainig would seem very plausible.

Well, Bloomberg clearly stated that Diet Training was coming out before end of this year.

So wtf did I preorder then?!?!?! :wtf:

:heh:

Don´t be surprised when you go get that there will be no console just long pink vibrating stick

So wtf did I preorder then?!?!?! :wtf:

:heh:

"A few months later Cleveland recieves a wrapped package with a container carrying liquid inside......"

Could be interesting, will probably the final launch date and price revealing ceremony.

Could be interesting, will probably the final launch date and price revealing ceremony.

Yeah I cant wait it it going to be good

Yeah I cant wait it it going to be good

I bet it will be this:

Wednesday 18th October @ €199 and @ €169 (2 bundles)

I bet it will be this:

Wednesday 18th October @ €199 and @ €169 (2 bundles)

I say its Friday 13th October @ €199 and @ €169 (2 bundles)

Friday the 13th....?

nope

Why not Whats wong with that day I want it to be a Friday becuse I am geting it on launch night and if its not a Friday then I cant get it becuse I got college but my mum said I could so if it is a Friday then I can play on it longer

See you there yeah?

Where on here yeah

That would be hilarious. It would be a mad rush like off the film Its a Mad Mad Mad Mad World. All the Wii consoles are buried under a big dubbleya...

Cookie to anyone who has seen the film and gets this reference.

yum... cookie. i like cookies.

um. yeah. lets throw around fun words like

BOMBSHELL

and

MEGATON.

but seriously, leipzig did get hyped, but there was a lot of stupid info given out.

eg 1. 'wii prove our promise'

NOTHING WAS PROVEN!!!

eg 2. im fairly sure that ONM said that ninty were gonna release launch details at leipzig.... TRASH!

I'm hoping it's mid-late November or early December, because then I would be able to buy a Wii and a lovely new widescreen tv. Job pending of course.

In other news Nintendo are rumoured to be showing off that new fangled handheld device (the one that Iwata can't stop wittering on about) at one of these press dealys.

eg 2. im fairly sure that ONM said that ninty were gonna release launch details at leipzig.... TRASH!

No I think it was NGamer that said that....

eg 1. 'wii prove our promise'

NOTHING WAS PROVEN!!!

last year they promised the conference they would expand the market, that's why we got so many stats on how the ds has done because they DID make good on their promise, this has been quoted before on here from their official sites.

and this just proves how unfair people are being with ONM. it NEVER said that about GDC! and you aren't even SURE if that's where you read it yet you still cite "trash!" after you're assumption!! ONM is a fantastic mag, and the reason they didn't hype GDC is because they probably knew there was nothing to get excited about!

oh, and conzer, what makes you say a wednesday for release...? curious...

Sorry, as soon as ONM had the Leon Kennedy silhouette as "Next Month!" and then had nothing about Resi Wii the following issue I knew it was a rag. Their "readers weren't meant to be able to identify the character, it could have been anyone" excuse was complete bullshit - they clearly thought they were going to get an exclusive and jumped the gun. That the writing is so childish and fanboyish (yes I know it's the official mag) it's sickening to read.