NEurope
canand

European Wii event on Sept 15th

ok, so Mike master of time, would these be correct-ish times?

Japan Thursday 0700-1300

America Thursday 2000-0200

UK Friday 1500-2100

i prefer time lord:p

those times are all wrong :hmm:

See the post by twilight :love:

Japan Event first:

8:00PM (Wednesday) - 2:00AM (Thursday) EDT

5:00PM (Wednesday) - 11:00PM (Wednesday) PDT

1:00AM (Thursday) - 7:00AM (Thursday) GMT/UTC

2:00AM (Thursday) - 8:00AM (Thursday) BST

10:00AM (Thursday) - 4:00PM (Thursday) Japan Time

US Event comes second:

10:00AM (Thursday) - 4:00PM (Thursday) EDT

7:00AM (Thursday) - 1:00PM (Thursday) PDT

2:00PM (Thursday) - 8:00PM (Thursday) GMT/UTC

3:00PM (Thursday) - 9:00PM (Thursday) BST

11:00PM (Thursday) - 5:00AM (Friday) Japan Time

Finally the Europe event comes third:

8:00AM (Friday) - 2:00PM (Friday) EDT

5:00AM (Friday) - 11:00AM (Friday) PDT

11:00AM (Friday) - 5:00PM (Friday) GMT/UTC

12:00PM (Friday) - 6:00PM (Friday) BST

10:00PM (Friday) - 4:00AM (Saturday) Japan Time

Credits to IGN boards.

---

EDT = Eastern Daylight Time (what the US is in right now)

PDT = Pacific Daylight Time (what the US is in right now)

GMT/UTC = Greenwich Meridian Time/Universal Time Coordinated

BST = British Summer Time (What the UK is in right now)

*UK times bolded

Aw cheers man, you are a lifesaver!!

Still wont be able to get the news till ages after it breaks though.....dammit......:shakehead

I'm pleased the USA one is 3:00pm-9:00pm BST time. I can sit and look for updated news as it comes in all the time. : peace:

14 hours till the japan one is underway. it is so close i can taste it.

8pm there so that means they will be running tests on the sound equipment. the room will be set up ready. just gives me goose bumps. lol

Yep the Japanese conference starts VERY soon!

I'm quite dissapointed i have to wait until around 8ish tomorrow before i get the news...unless i get up a little earlier....

mmmmm

I'm so excited! We're going to have alot of news tomorrow and espicially friday! About bloody time i say!

More then E3 do you reckon? :)

HHMMM more than E3????

lets just think..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

hell yes. E3 was good but it was mostly about the games not much about the console. this will be better than E3 IMO.

For some reason, I´m not actually that hyped for the events. Usually I can´t wait for new Nintendo shows and events but this time, I´m quite calm...

Oh well, I think it´s a good thing. Too much hype has too often caused a big dissapoitment.

hell yes. E3 was good but it was mostly about the games not much about the console. this will be better than E3 IMO.

You'r right. I think we will have much more info about the hardware revealed on the event than news about games.

Anyone else thinking that they'll distribute the info between the 3 conferences?

Part of me thinks they might announce the date in all territories,just need to wait and see,first conference is just under 8 and a half hours.

Im not hyped at all. The reasons being - I cant get near a computer for the majority of all 3 conferences, and I really dont want to be disappointed.

I just got an e-mail from HMV saying that the PS3 is delayed and the good news is the Wii is rumoured to be released on Nov 24th and £149.99,probably from that MVC magazine.

I am sure you have heard the news about the delay of the launch of PS3 console, but the good news is that the rumoured release date for Nintendo Wii is 24th November 2006 with the anticipated price for the console said to be only £149.99*.

QUESTION OF THE HOUR

"What or who do you think Myamoto is going to dress up as?"

Princess Zelda?

tooot toooooooot.

A fiver on Miyamoto to dress as Reggie. We think its Reggie, and hes talking wierd, then he pulls of his mask. :eek:

Miyamoto was Reggie all along! it was only holographic imagery, of Miyamoto, in those conferances which we saw them together and that was being projected by a Wii!!!

Don't think I can wake up at 1. im a heavy sleeper :(

I'm gonna get up during the night to see the Japanese date and launch titles.They will get announced don't worry :)

I'm on teh hype train! Soon we will know when we get Twilight Princess :D

Who had that site with Reggie doing the little dance with the kick ass song? That ruled! Re-post for reasons of awesomeness!

I'm really looking forward to these events, but I'll be sleeping tonight - got work tomorrow. :P Plus, I'd like to read all the Japanese news in one shot when I wake up. :)

I think that all the release dates will be announced separately, so it is possible we won't get a simultaneous worldwide release (wasn't really expecting one anyway), but hopefully the dates won't be too far apart.

We've waited long enough for Wii. :P

Whatever the date, I'm booking time off work and going to a midnight opening.

Can i say it?

THE WII MEGATON IS NEARLY HERE! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!

Sorry, i just had to say that! I'm getting all hyped now! Feels like the night before Christmas!

Cannot wait to see what the Japanese and USA conferences have to offer tomorrow!

and of course my European one on Friday! :grin:

We should be able to work out when the Europe release date is after the USA one. If the USA one is middle of October, we will get it beginning of November!