NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Whizkid

Favourite video game music

Am I the only one who wants the original Mario Bros. tune to win?

Do do do do do dooo dooo.

You guys seem to forget something, if 'The Bard' says something opinionated... its always true apparently. You should try appriciate what other people think for once.

The Legend of Zelda: Link to the past. :)

Like the game, it's the sex.

Ridge Racer Revolution has a sexy soundtrack also.

You guys seem to forget something, if 'The Bard' says something opinionated... its always true apparently. You should try appriciate what other people think for once.

Regardless of how much sense this paragraph actully makes, I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: Yes I am an opinionated motherfucker, and if you cared enough about it, you'd be just as voiciferous as me. Now *###@*""$#* etc etc.

Theres a difference between an opinion and blind ignorance.

Theres a difference between an opinion and blind ignorance.

Now all you need to do is realise what constitutes that difference and were good to go.

Shadow of the Colossus, Final Fantasy 7 and Kingdom Hearts have my favourite video game music.

Now all you need to do is realise what constitutes that difference and were good to go.

*Sigh* I give up.

basically any music that gives me goosebumps when listening to it 5-10 years after playing the game.. like Ocarina of Time, Diddy Kong Racing, Blast Corps, Perfect Dark, Goldeneye and many many more N64 Rareware titles xD (well, and of course some other developers games too :heh:)

I also like Animal Crossing Wild World and Mario. Doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo doo doo doo doo, doo doo doo...

I also really like the Street Fighter 2 Turbo Main theme aswell as the Ken and Guile stage themes.

Initial D for the Playstation 2 has an awesome soundtrack. It's mainly because it's the music from the TV series. :D

I liked the 'Mutual of Stan' music from monkey island 3.

Sign in to follow this