Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is only a thread for sig and avatar requests, hence the title. You can get user bars anywhere.

The reason I haven't done any sigs lately is because I'm using my HDTV from my sofa and its really not very easy on this resolution from a distance with the mouse on a cushion.

To be fair UK, this is a free service, nobody is obliged to do anything. So I don't think it's really the sort of thing you can complain about taking too long.

Free? You mean I didn't have to pay all that money?

Yeah, no rush, I'll try it later...

It's photoshop. and you don't even have to use that.

I think he means he doesn't know how to host them on photobucket. In that case try image shack. It would be very sad if you couldn't find out how to work that either.

I may try making you a sig in a few days if you could get me the image of the British Isles.

I think he means he doesn't know how to host them on photobucket. In that case try image shack. It would be very sad if you couldn't find out how to work that either.

I may try making you a sig in a few days if you could get me the image of the British Isles.

What I mean is, I don't know how the hell to make a sig. I'm new to sigs.

No. I only want to make it, when I feel I can and I want to. This things take a while to make, I don't just slap some filters on and shove it out.

Edit : Awesome earlier posts got delete and I never saw the reply. Still, not cool.

Okay Fresh. :)

Oh come on RedShell, Halo is easy to make a sig out of and you've just slapped 2 images together there. I personally would have found a nice high res version of the second image Caris posted (easy to find) and then added some nice cracked brushing, plenty of smudging along the way and alight source from bottom right. Finished it with a yellow gradient map or filter. The avatar is alright though.

Wow, awesome cheers bud!

Can i request one small change, just for the border on the avatar to be the same thickness as on the sig.

Thanks again :D

Here ya go:

carisav2wl6.jpg

: peace:

Oh come on RedShell, Halo is easy to make a sig out of and you've just slapped 2 images together there. I personally would have found a nice high res version of the second image Caris posted (easy to find) and then added some nice cracked brushing, plenty of smudging along the way and alight source from bottom right. Finished it with a yellow gradient map or filter. The avatar is alright though.
Hmm, thanks for that. :indeed:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!