Sig / Avatar request thread [Read first post before requesting]

RedShell

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehehe, that's fantasic shorty!

You always manage to do make your text look so good. *jelous*

Oh and King I wasn't going to make your sig/av despite your highly annoying PM's b'cos you simply do not have enough posts. I've made too many sigs that never get used to bother untill you had more.

Hi just thought another change would be nice. Although My Avatar is very nice at the moment. Im looking for everyone to have a go:heart: Avatar aswell please, thanks

Sig text: Chuck/none

extra text: Mass Effect/none

Size: 370 x 125 pixels

Colour Scheme: Dark blues/purples/black

Font: Artist choice

Images to use: 1 2 (the guy on the very left) 3 (guy second from left)

Hey I was wondering if I could get a new sig and avatar made?

I have a little idea in mind, maybe hitsugaya toushirou (sorry if I spelt it wrong)(from bleach) with his bankai/ kanpaktou power (ice dragon) but its not a rectangular sig.. maybe with ice making the shape not just boxed in.

Sorry if that makes no sense :) Hopefully someone knows what I'm on about and can have a go. Would really appreciate it :) Thanks

Hey I was wondering if I could get a new sig and avatar made?

I have a little idea in mind, maybe hitsugaya toushirou (sorry if I spelt it wrong)(from bleach) with his bankai/ kanpaktou power (ice dragon) but its not a rectangular sig.. maybe with ice making the shape not just boxed in.

Sorry if that makes no sense :) Hopefully someone knows what I'm on about and can have a go. Would really appreciate it :) Thanks

do you mean similar to this only with ice

pbrsig.png

I will alternate because I love this one too much.. but I really want a hitsugaya one! :D

I was thinkin with jagged edges where the ice sort of protrudes (is that even a word haha) every so often. I'll stick to this one if it really bothers you fresh :P

I would like a sig, plz, as soon as possible:

Sig Text: UK- KU?

extra text- none

size: 370 times 125 pixels

Colour scheme: Blue and green

Font: artists choice

Ok, I think that's enough info! Please could someone do this! And PM once your done. I sense artistic talent.

The UK- KU? bit, can it all be included. Please don't put one or the other, put both. Cheers.

[im*g]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m20/ReZourceman/UKsigJP.jpg[/im*g] C&P this into your sig place, and remove the *'s.

Lol...I know theres only so much that you can say to explain this, but I still find it a bit of a coincedence how similar I said it to him, via PM.

Go to ;

UserCP

Edit Signature

Then in the signature, copy and paste this ;

[img*]http://i100.photobucket.com/albums/m20/ReZourceman/UKsigJP.jpg*[*/IMG]

But delete those 3 *s

- Mike

Lol...I know theres only so much that you can say to explain this, but I still find it a bit of a coincedence how similar I said it to him, via PM.

Lol very nice!:yay:

I think Mr. Shorty or Mr. RedShell should edit this little bit of information into the first post because I don't know how many times it has been explained to n00bs.

Ell:

ellmeisterea3.jpg

The ice stuff made it look really stupid and a bit cheap so it's up to you if you use it.

OK I've decided not to use it.. I love it, but since you like my orignal I'm going to keep it. Any chance you could turn that sig into a background for my desktop background? :indeed: I have one as hitsugaya now but it's not the best.. that sig made into a background would be WOW :o:bowdown:

Thanks for the sig anyway! :) Sorry I know its asking a bit much with nothing in return except gratitude so its ok if you don't do it ;)