N-Europe

Last.fm Poll

Ashley

Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Is the last.fm chart on the left readable?

• Yes - Keep It There
    • No - Leave It On Profile Page

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats fair enough, do we have any last.fm subscribers, they can design their own

Have made a request to the graphics people to design one, and I'll subscribe for the month (think I can spare £2, will just upload it and cancel after)

Yeah they're working now, seems to be about a 5 - 10 minute delay from when played...

Only other thing im not sure about the pink in the box...Ashley you have so done that to go with your avatar and sig :heh: maybe a blue would go nice to stick with the forum colour scheme.

Yeah they're working now, seems to be about a 5 - 10 minute delay from when played...

Only other thing im not sure about the pink in the box...Ashley you have so done that to go with your avatar and sig :heh: maybe a blue would go nice to stick with the forum colour scheme.

Dabooker chose it, and someone else designed it. I've asked the graphics people to make one, geez, don't you people listen to me? :p

Me and Ashley were talking about this.

My love for Rick Astley will be known to the world.

Edit: AHH! Its THERE right now!

Oh, the shame!

lol mines Geri Haliwell and the Weather Girls!

least they're classics - im thinking they'll be a new thread about something to do with this, like 'OMG i can believe x was listening to y - lets mock them!' or similar :p

Is there a reason why there seems to be a time delay in the songs appearing in the pink box?? they go into the box in my profile as soon as ive listened to a track but take about 5- 10 mins to appear on the left...Flinky has experienced the same...

Is there a reason why there seems to be a time delay in the songs appearing in the pink box?? they go into the box in my profile as soon as ive listened to a track but take about 5- 10 mins to appear on the left...Flinky has experienced the same...

as to have i

http://www.last.fm/help/faq/?category=Chart%20Builder#1007

Last.fm has the image chart updating about 5 mins.

more needless clutter.............

I dont know if Ford was being sarcastic but I do agree with him. I think this kind of stuff should be kept on the profile page of each person rather than cluttering up the screen. Dont get me wrong I see why you guys have opted to do this but I just aint feeling it.

more needless clutter.............

I dont know if Ford was being sarcastic but I do agree with him. I think this kind of stuff should be kept on the profile page of each person rather than cluttering up the screen. Dont get me wrong I see why you guys have opted to do this but I just aint feeling it.

Perhaps needless, but clutter? Its not taking up any extra space, just filling up a bit of empty space.