NEurope
soag

Best Ever... (Results Are In)

excellent the T.I.T.s won just goes to show that groups within ce didn't mean much if we won after being formed 4-5 days ago and as was said we don't even know each other we just signed up for a laugh

Sorry Piro you didn't win. Do I still get my money?

I only have a negative bank balance myself, but I can help with almost anything computer related, files and such.

If you need a favour, here I am :)

Personally I didn't vote as I couldn't pick one person for every catagory.... After being around so long and meeting so many people it's kinda hard just to come out and say this guy was the best for whatever reason. :-/

Oh and the best ever group would easilly be the group of guys that joined in with Abundant....... Most people won't know or give a crap about what it was, but, they were a great group of people who put time into something that ended up just being a memory. ^^ I salute you all!

Personally I didn't vote as I couldn't pick one person for every catagory.... After being around so long and meeting so many people it's kinda hard just to come out and say this guy was the best for whatever reason. :-/

Oh and the best ever group would easilly be the group of guys that joined in with Abundant....... Most people won't know or give a crap about what it was, but, they were a great group of people who put time into something that ended up just being a memory. ^^ I salute you all!

That was when you and a few other chaps tried to make a game wasnt it :hmm:

I think that's the point. Entertaining posts. Why should anyone care that you meet up in real life?

Exactly, if we were talking about real life Odwin wouldn't have even got a vote *hides*. :grin:

Well, let me tell you all about a real life meeting I had with EEVILMURRAY the other day:

I was on a mission to obtain beef jerky from my local Sainsburys and it so happens that the beef jerky resides in the area that EEVIL works in. Our eyes met, I saluted, he said something, I replied, he replied, I replied, he replied, we chuckled, I replied, I found beef jerky, he commented, I replied, we embraced and left it at that.

Meet-ups are awesome as can be.

I'm livid, I won bugger all. :P

But seeing as you all loved me so much in previous awards I'l let that one slip. Perhaps my lack of pervyness really isnt opening doors. :yes:

*flops out cock*

I'm livid, I won bugger all. :P

But seeing as you all loved me so much in previous awards I'l let that one slip. Perhaps my lack of pervyness really isnt opening doors. :yes:

*flops out cock*

i knew we shud have had a best perv vote! he wins every time :lmao:

the Uber l33ts were the most entertaining group, hands down. The fact that nobody else could join the group wasn't because nobody else was welcome, but because it wasn't just on the internet that we were friends.

the Uber l33ts were the most entertaining group, hands down. The fact that nobody else could join the group wasn't because nobody else was welcome, but because it wasn't just on the internet that we were friends.

I also think thats really the only group still going. The Blood Monkeys seem to have fizzled out.

The underclass will prevail, and I will remind you of this as you press your dried lips against my boot.

I didn't even know there was a voting thing for this, sorry.

Anyway i wouldn't of voted for a specific person! Everyone is mediocre compared to me anyway! :wink:

No seriously, i wouldn't of voted. WELL DONE to the winners, and don't worry to the losers! I love you all!

:awesome:

Exactly, if we were talking about real life Odwin wouldn't have even got a vote *hides*. :grin:

Meet ups aren't a likely thing for I. Being several thousand kilometres away and all.

But feel free to drop by if you are passing by.

Meet ups aren't a likely thing for I. Being several thousand kilometres away and all.

But feel free to drop by if you are passing by.

I might be visiting Australia soon.

But still, i would probably be hundreds of miles away :P

You could never read the CE boards without coming across a dry wit injected post by Bowser57!

Haha - remember the 'post pics of yourself' thread when there was a picture of him on the ramparts of a castle - ah, good times :yes: