NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

What are you listening to right now?

Ugly Kid joe - I'll keep Trying is just over now it is Queen - Crazy Little Thing Called Love

Gary Numan: Cars

such an awesome song, set as my ringtone.

The Eagles of Death Metal - Cherry Cola

I love this album and this is my fave song from it. You dont even have to think about it when you listen, theres no deep minded therory or lyricial beauty behind this song, you just sit back, listen and enjoy.

Then laugh at some of the ironic things said which relate quite alot to things you do.

Imogen Heap — Headlock

Hooray for bubbly electronica. This is the first track off Miss Heap's Speak For Yourself album, and it's a fantastic summery soundtrack when lying on the beach/in the garden. Admittedly I'm not doing either at the moment as it's dark outside, but still...

Listening to Holy Wars by Megadeth and playing along, finally learnt the whole song!! Now onto the bass parts :heh:

Also, just learnt the intro to Snow (Hey oh) by the RHCP.

Black Holes and Revelations by Muse, the entire album. Right now, the song Invincible just started.

I'm loving this album and I seriously can't wait to see Muse again. Saw them last month already at a festival and thought they were fantastic. I'll be seeing them again in December I think, when they come to Belgium again. I can barely wait. =D

http://lambofgod.tv/

listening to the two new sons by Lamb of God, Redneck and Sacrament, streaming off the above site.

Redneck is great, but not typical LOG, not what I was expecting at all.

Walk With Me In Hell though is bloody immense, truly heavy shit, very very cool song.

I am now listening to Smooth Criminal - Michael Jackson. He so awesome.

Dirty Diana, now theres a song to have a sh*g to

Ive been listening to Soulfly - Dark Ages (album) and Stone Sour - Come What (ever) May (again, album) alot today. Dark Ages is an awesome album, one of my favourite CD's. Come What (ever) May has some kick ass songs on it but also a few I really cant be arsed with.

Imogen Heap — Headlock

Hooray for bubbly electronica. This is the first track off Miss Heap's Speak For Yourself album, and it's a fantastic summery soundtrack when lying on the beach/in the garden. Admittedly I'm not doing either at the moment as it's dark outside, but still...

Ahh one of my favourite artists, I'm going to see her live again on Halloween at the Roundhouse in London!

Right now I'm listening to Ride by Cary Brothers.

I am listening to There goes the fear, by Doves.

I love this song. I don't normally enjoy 'long' songs, but this one is awesome. Just a shade under 7 minutes and its an absolute masterpiece. Right from the intro, to the samba-ness (is that even a word? it is now!) at the end. This is one of those songs which you feel you can just listen to forever. :)

Right now I'm listening "For an Angel", by Paul Van Dyk. AAhhhhh... the pure joys of trance : peace: :horse:

nothing but the sound of my blood boiling.

see the meaningless thread for an answer as to why.....

Black Holes and Revelations by Muse, the entire album. Right now, the song Invincible just started.

That song is so good, best song on the album by far. :)

I'm currently listening to "Pride (In The Name Of Love) [Live]" on Rattle and Hum by U2

That song is so good, best song on the album by far. :)

Not in my crazy little mind! Knights of Cydonia rules all!

Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhaahaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!

At the moment, i'm listening to the traffic on the road outside, but im seriously considering putting some Muse on now....

Speeding Cars - Imogen Heap and its about to change to Hey Julie by Fountains of Wayne.

10CC - I don't like cricket. i think my dad said they were a salford band.

Listening to and watching the video of Atlantis To Interzone by Klaxons on YouTube.

Come What(Ever) May - Stone Sour.

Just having a listen to the album for the first time. Sounds good so far.

Listening and airdrumming to "Let Down" by Radiohead.

"Cruuuushed like a buuug in the grooooooounnnnd!"

Sign in to follow this