NEurope
The3rdChildren

YouTube Your Favourite Show Openings!

The crystal maze one is quality. :)

I fancy watching some of these shows now.

Damn, this thread is the biggest compilation of gold i ever seen.

Not the greatest ever, but the show was fun:

CATDOG

Just wondering, since the 3rd movies out at the cinemas in Japan that should mean Kakashi Gaiden is starting soon. That will probably have a class opening.

I'm posting this for the 3rd time on this forums: Naruto's studios said that the naruto fillers will only end by the end of February 2007.:(

And i've posted the 2nd intro back there. It's my fav of the 7 (or is it 8?)

well now, this is just a classic! this clip sums up my entire childhood i think lol! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7aHaxYwlM0

as for this one, i loved the tv show, as i have stated in another thread, and the series had a profound effect on me. well ahead of its time in many ways that other shows have copied since, it also had deep characters, and fascinating ongoing storylines with a pre-planned arc long before babylon5 ... and the icing on the cake was those lovely spaceships form the fifties movie... recreated with special effects that were stunning for the eighties, again long before babylon5 made CGI popular! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aNQq568f1LE&mode=related&search=

I've not watched any openings, but as far as shows I'm watchin it on it goes...

...I've watched from Ep1 to (so far) Ep135 of Naruto and I'm loving it! Awesome show!

..Can't find Renford Rejects :weep:

Noooo, that show was awesome. Anyway, surprised this

hasn't been up yet.

Sadly it's the new titles and not the old ones.

Oh and although Darkplace has already been up and this isn't really an intro I kind of felt it still deserved to be shown, One Track Lover.

Good to see the Thundercats intro get mentioned right off the bat, tis the best program intro ever.

I also loved the Tranzor Z intro

Watching Z launch missles out of his elbow never got old

..Can't find Renford Rejects :weep:

I was looking for that yesterday, too. I was so gutted when i couldn't find it.

"AAAAAAAAAAAUUUUSTTTRRRAAAALLLLIIIIIIAAAAAAA OOOOO OOOOO oooooooo"

:'(

Fuck, I tried to get onto a Kenan and Kel leech page I know to continue downloading all the episodes and it's down :( :( *hopes it comes back*

My all-time favourite kids show

they don't make them like this any more :hmm:

Well here we go with a few other intros I've always liked:

Garfield and Friends - Friends Are There...

This show had a pretty memorable intro, one I often find myself whistling throughout my daily routines. It was also a US cartoon that didn't use stock footage from episodes, which alone makes it worth mentioning.

Of course, I've barely scratched the anime opening surface and since Evangelion was already posted, some noteworthy ones I like for their animation/songs are:

Pokémon - Ready Go!.

I love this opening. It features a great song, some really nice animation and actually gets better as it goes along unlike most anime openings. Love that shot of Ash looking over the Pokémon Stadium with all his rivals showing up.

Trigun - H.T.

A really great piece of music, with some shots put this one up there on my list of anime openings. Another cool thing was how every episode had a segment of the opening made specifically for that episode, but unfortunately the American translation seems to have lost that and only the first episode segment is used throughout.

Tenchi Muyo! TV - No Need For Tenchi.

This is my favourite Tenchi Muyo! opening, used for the first television series. Although the OVAs are better in content their trio of openings aren't quite as catchy and flashy as this one is, available in English or Japanese.

There are too many Tenchi shows, each with their own respective

I fancy watching some of these shows now.

Captain Black was the man. THE Man.

Of all the Anderson shows, Stingray had easily the best theme tune, and Marineville had the best warning siren, ever.

"Standby for ACTION!"

KAPLOOOOM!

Captain Black was the man. THE Man.

etc. etc.

Wow, it seems Stingray was filmed in Supermarionation. That plumber just gets bloody everywhere.

i love all the pokemon openings except jotho.I won't post them.u all know them

lol my movie thread didn't go well.2 replies yippee!

anybody remember a cartoon with three robots that had t.vs for a head yellow one red one and either blue or white can't remember the name of it though (sorry for hijacking thread but its doing my head in)