NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Free radical talks Wii

both :D free radical is a very good cesigner, so I hope they can take advantage of wii

New ip's are always good

I'd like timesplitters to be put on 360/ps3 where you could get some really awesome online........ I don't trust nintendo with online.

Nintendo wouldn't be doing the online, it would be EA.

Just as long as Freeraidical bring the Goldeneye-style-goodness it'll be great to have them on board.

I lost count of the number of times I've shot Doak in the head.

I found it more amusing to remote mine his shoes and watch him fly into the roof to be honest.

and free radicals have said the wii is not powerful enough for haze.

Yeah and i doubt Haze is the only game Free Radical will be making :indeed:

and free radicals have said the wii is not powerful enough for haze.

And what?

Haze is just another FPS.

If Wii proves to be a popular system, then i'm sure FR will put the effort into making a decent game.

And if theres a game thats really popular, but isn't available on Wii, I will just get the other two systems (eventually).

i hope Haze will have some kind of TS like multiplayer, that'd be heaven for my 360 right now.

so what if haze isn't coming over?! who cares?! free radical love the system, and if they devlop a unique game for it all the better. i don't care about all the psp games that don't get ds ports, i want my ds games unique, same with wii.

Just as long as Freeraidical bring the Goldeneye-style-goodness it'll be great to have them on board.

You said it.

I want a new TS or a new game that has similar humour.

so what if haze isn't coming over?! who cares?! free radical love the system

Are you basing that on this video? I'd like it if they like the system, but it seems like this guy really hated the idea at first but "likes what he's seen" and is curious about what he could do with it. He was hardly all "Wow! I NEED to work on this thing NOW!!"

Are you basing that on this video? I'd like it if they like the system, but it seems like this guy really hated the idea at first but "likes what he's seen" and is curious about what he could do with it. He was hardly all "Wow! I NEED to work on this thing NOW!!"

Exactly what I thought, I wouldn't hold your breath on a FR game any time soon.

FRD likes Nintendo enough for a game. I doubt we will see it anytime soon though.

I'd prefer to see something new from Free Radicals for Wii!

I'm not a great fan of the Timesplitters series, just find it a bit dull (though co-op's great, but then most co-op modes are!).

Doak...WTF? Wasn't there a Doak in Perfect Dark?

Nope, he's in GoldenEye on the Facility level. You have to go get stuff off him and he's "around" the place somewhere. Oh and it's Dr. Doak to you... :grin:

Nope, he's in GoldenEye on the Facility level. You have to go get stuff off him and he's "around" the place somewhere. Oh and it's Dr. Doak to you... :grin:

This man knows his s***

Sign in to follow this