NEurope
eel

Hello Pocoyo!

:shock: Anybody seen this, it's amazing stuff.

http://pocoyo.blogs.com/pocoyo/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocoyo

It's a (children's) animations on bbc and citv but believe me it's hugely entertaining :p . 'Pocoyo is a pre-school animated cartoon series about a young boy who dresses in blue and who is full of curiosity.' It's narrated by Stephen Fry and ....weel ye have te see it too understand it in a rez sort of way.

Here's the viewing times;

Saturday 6.25 & 12.00, CITV Channel

Sunday 6.35 & 12.00, CITV Channel

Monday To Friday 6.35 & 12.00, CITV Channel

Monday To Friday 3.00, CITV on ITV1

'Pocoyo was a hit a the recent Cartoons on the Bay festival in Positano, Italy, where it picked up the Pulcinella Awards for Best Pre-School Series and Best European Program. The show was also voted Most Popular Kids Show by visitors of the RAI web site.'

See other people like it besides me :bouncy:

I've seen bits and pieces of that on Itv before but i havent really sat down and watched the entire show. I'll try and watch it some time this week as long as no member of my family walks into my room and accuses me of being a baby. Thats happened so many times... so many times.. *sniff*

I actually watch this some times. It's surprisingly entertaining in a Tellytubby sort of a way, and is great for just sitting and allowing your mind to slip back into the warm primordial ooze that it originated from.

Isnt Pocoyo claymation? I used to film and create claymation clips in media, we only finished one, took 2 weeks for a 30 second cartoon, then again we had to film it three times due to crappy cameras.

nah, as far as i know it's 3d animation. It's too clean and slick moving to be claymotion. Nice te see there are other fans on these boards :yay:

It's classic the way Pocoyo runs like Sonic!!

He reminded me more of the way the characters run in Naruto.

It's the best piece of animation I've seen in crazy-ages. The textures are all so soft and the movement is all really abstract just like this series:

http://www.tongs.org.uk/wiki.pl?MioMao

it's the bomb! Shown on channel 5

Mio Mao, now that one I've seen. It's really skilled claymation, very smooth and very fast, constant movements. However it's one of those shows you can't enjoy even a little, for the sake of story or content, as an adult.

Man, I remeber those two crazy cats when I was a kid. The way they shlop and shlurp about the place is hypnotically bizarre - worth watching just for the simply insane animation.

i agree, i enjoyed boobah to its full extent and had a few laughs when it sounded like they were farting. I enjoyed there little lightbulb heads :) although i know there were grown men in costume which made it a bit dark and disturbing.

I've seen it once, and must say that I found it amazingly boring, even for a kiddies' show...

thanks for the link jamba. I was watching that at like 5 in the morning but I didn't know what it was called.

And I'd say pocoyo walks more like an marching SS soldier :hmm:

This is good shit, watched it in my girlfriends. Aparantly she has caught her 18 year old brother and her dad watching it so there's some brain-washing going on. I want Stephen Fry's voice!