NEurope
Retro_Link

Nintendo Collectables!

I don't see how anyone can say the Fierce Deity Link figure looks bad; it looks just like the artwork!

and you get alot for your money aswell, as it's more than a foot tall!

Fierce%20Deity%20Link_photo1_large.jpgnormal_Oni-Link(814x1200).jpg

News_60_photo1_large.jpg

I love fierce deity link and but... 100 freaking €?? Jesus...

And that link cosplay is scary as hell.

And how much is exactly "a foot"?

I love fierce deity link and but... 100 freaking €?? Jesus...

And that link cosplay is scary as hell.

And how much is exactly "a foot"?

12"

in the pic, it doesnt look like 12"

12"

in the pic, it doesnt look like 12"

I meant in the universal units, like meters or kilometers.

I meant in the universal units, like meters or kilometers.

30cm

and the term you are looking for is the metric system

30cm

and the term you are looking for is the metric system

teh thks.

mmm, i still find it expensive.

On the front page they have a poll saying they are thinking of making a Deku tree statue and they want people to vote for how big they want it to be.

http://www.first4figures.com/index.asp

They had a poll for a Saria figure a few weeks back aswell!

The deku tree would be cool, this scene would make a great collectable;

dekutree.gif

I'd like them to make a Link and Epona collectable, something like this;

link_epona_z64_big.jpg

My Visa is $220 worse off. But that is my favourite Link ever. There was no stopping me!

Now for the justification of it...

For the combined price of that statue and my Wii, I'd still have $500 left over by comparison to a person buying a PS3.

I don't see how anyone can say the Fierce Deity Link figure looks bad; it looks just like the artwork!

The figure is exceptionally faithful to the character design, it was just always such a rubbish design to begin with.

On the front page they have a poll saying they are thinking of making a Deku tree statue and they want people to vote for how big they want it to be.

http://www.first4figures.com/index.asp

Unless it's a statue depecting that iconic piece of artwork shown above where Link is standing before Deku Tree's open mouth, then no. Alone the Deku Tree would be a crap statue.

The only statue I'm interested in getting is the Link vs Ganondorf one. That and anything else that looks tasty. So far I can't even remember everything they're putting out but most of their choices are complete crap. If they really wanted my money, they'd make a lifesize Master Sword and Hylian Shield.

Well I have followed in Nicks footsteps and took the plunge. I have just ordered the statue and hopefully it will arrive safely when it gets a release.

Just to let everyone know, http://www.first4figures.com now have Varia Suit Samus and a VERY limited edition Gravity Suit Samus for Pre-order!

Samus%20-%20Varia%20Suit_photo1_large.jpg

Samus%20-%20Gravity%20Suit_photo1_large.jpg

They also plan to make;

Samus Aran’s Light Suit, Dark Suit, and Phazon Suit!!.

They also have a poll on the main site asking if they should make Zero Suit Samus!! Which would be awesome!!

Also http://www.play.com have Fierce Deity Link and Sheik for Pre-order at £54.99

Fierce Deity Link

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/4-/1107060/The_Legend_Of_Zelda_Fierce_Deity_Link_Figure/Product.html#

Shiek

http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/PROD/3-/1134693/The_Legend_Of_Zelda_Sheik_Statue/Product.html

1134693x.jpg

Man, i want the Samus varia suit model, but i really can't afford, i need the money for my mum's birthday...

Id love Fierce Deity Link and didnt I read a while ago theres a Majora's Mask one? That'd be uber cool to have too.

The prices seem incredibly steep though!

For the record, the normal yellow type Samus one looks pretty nice.

Id love Fierce Deity Link and didnt I read a while ago theres a Majora's Mask one?

The prices seem incredibly steep though!

They are making Skull Kid, which should be cool!

I don't think the prices are too bad considering the size and quality of the figures.

www.play.com's price of £54.99 is pretty good I think; but only if you get a couple of them. It's alot if you wanted to collect alot of them!

They are making Skull Kid, which should be cool!

I don't think the prices are too bad considering the size and quality of the figures.

www.play.com's price of £54.99 is pretty good I think; but only if you get a couple of them. It's alot if you wanted to collect alot of them!

Yeah, I wouldnt want em ell actually but those two ones from Majora's Mask would be so cool. Do we know if its the Skull Kid wearing the mask? ...what about a date of when that one might be going on sale...?

That Skiek one looks very nice aswell. Forget what I said about only wanting a few, Id take em all :heart:

Yeah, I wouldnt want em ell actually but those two ones from Majora's Mask would be so cool. Do we know if its the Skull Kid wearing the mask? ...what about a date of when that one might be going on sale...?

That Skiek one looks very nice aswell. Forget what I said about only wanting a few, Id take em all :heart:

I emailed them a few weeks ago and they said the next two collectables that would be shown and for pre-order would be Varia Suit Samus and then not long after would be Skull Kid (Gravity Suit Samus was a surprise limited edition).

I'd imagine it would be Skull Kid wearing the mask, as that's really what you associate with the character and is the main character in Majora's Mask. Plus it looks like they get the character designs from Nintendo artwork, so I'd expect Skull Kid might be like this;

SkullKid.jpg

Thanks for the heads up Retro. I have already got the Fierce Link one pre-ordered with the main website but I just pre-ordered Shiek from Play.com. Roll on November!

Hmm, the Varia suit looks very cool. Gravity suit too, it would be a very cool collector's item, but when it comesw down to aestethics, I'd prefer the Varia suit ;). Too bad I don't have the money.

And yes, of course we want a zero suit Samus! :D Unless it looks as crap as Feirce Deity Link, but I can't imagine that, with Samus being all tight and curvy :D.

And yes, of course we want a zero suit Samus! :D Unless it looks as crap as Feirce Deity Link, but I can't imagine that, with Samus being all tight and curvy :D.

Fierce Deity looks amazing IMO and I cant wait it display it on my shelf. I have also just read the description of the Sheik model and it says it goes back to back with another figure. Hopefully it will be Link playing on his Ocarina seeing as Sheik has her harp.

Hopefully it will be Link playing on his Ocarina seeing as Sheik has her harp.
http://www.play.com/Gadgets/Gadgets/PROD/3-/1134693/The_Legend_Of_Zelda_Sheik_Statue/Product.html

This statue of Sheik is from the video game "The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time".

This will form part of a diorama as there is a Link statue on it's way that is playing the Ocarina and will stand back to back and the bases will link together.

Looks like that's what it's gonna be!

My Visa is $220 worse off. But that is my favourite Link ever. There was no stopping me!

Is Fierce Deity Link $220 including shipping?! If so you may be better ordering it from play.com (unless you are after a specific numbered statue)