NEurope
Hero-of-Time

Explain Your Username.

The Best Anime film!

Though if you're to listen to Miyazaki, he says that it isn't anime.

mine is pretty simple as Oli is short for oliver my name, 1983 the year I was born and uk is where I am from.

I always read the "oli" bit as oil for years... I only noticed that it was actually oli the other day. :heh:

Your real name is Dieter? Now that is a cool name!

Danke schön. ^_^

No I'm not German.

beermonkey was my internet name on teamfortress back when i signed up..wat 4 years ago now :). i choose beermonkey as a name as my nickname was monkey in school and im quite fond of beer :P

replika hmm..i just wanted a different name on here when it changed from cube-europe to revo-europe cause ive been beermonkey for years. replika is just a random name

When i first got here i tried Ashley and Ash... that would've been plain, but it's natural for Mods to have their real names.

Eenuh is just the English pronounciation of my real name, Ine. Hooray.

MEIK is the acronym to "Modern Eat-In Kitchen", and I simply love kitchens.

(My name is also Mike).

Eenuh is just the English pronounciation of my real name, Ine. Hooray.

Your name always makes me think of the word Eunuch.

You foreigners ahve way cooler names than us..

Indeed we do.

Your name always makes me think of the word Eunuch.

Thanks...

My favourite wrestler in 2001 was Rob Van Dam. I substituded my first name with Rob's and shortened it. It caught on in school and now all my friends in real life actually call me CVD.

My favourite wrestler in 2001 was Rob Van Dam. I substituded my first name with Rob's and shortened it. It caught on in school and now all my friends in real life actually call me CVD.

ONE OF A KIND!

Yeah, er The Booker Man

Because i thought the Spinarooni was cool. And he made me laugh, specially when steve williams owns his ass in the supermarket with nuts and nappies

A roughneck conman who went by the name of Haver drove my father to kill my mother and himself as I cowered under my bed.

And I thought it was a nice enough name, and discovered it meant friend in Hebrew, so I took it on and began to con people myself, before STEAMROLLLLLING HARRY POTTER on what I call 'the island'.

It's what I am.

Besides, Edge is quite a harsh title, connoting authority or precedence; I have neither. Plus everyone seemed to assume I was in my fifties, for some reason — don't know whether that's still the case with this name.

On the other hand, it was a good name to base signatures around.

(As an aside, Edge was born of a desire to get the Greenil section ID for my Phantasy Star Online character back in the day. It had nothing to do with the magazine, and wrestling definately had no bearing on it.)

It's what I am.

Besides, Edge is quite a harsh title, connoting authority or precedence; I have neither. Plus everyone seemed to assume I was in my fifties, for some reason — don't know whether that's still the case with this name.

(As an aside, Edge was born of a desire to get the Greenil section ID for my Phantasy Star Online character back in the day. It had nothing to do with the magazine, and wrestling definately had no bearing on it.)

O_o

You're ex-CE Mod Edge?! Holy crap.

Wow, I had no idea that Aimless was Edge...!

Are there any other old members hiding under different personas?

It's what I am.

Holy shit, you're Edge?

I have no idea who Edge is.

I'm now wondering how many people actually know who Edge is/was, and how many are just spamming... :heh: