NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Demuwan

Subways!

Im talking about the sandwich restaurant.

http://www.subway.com/subwayroot/index.aspx

I used to think those thing were a waste of money but I finally tried one and now Im hooked. (Chicken and Bacon ranch with cheese and tons of other stuff). They also don't make me feel as guilty as the greasy KFC buckets.

I always go for a 12 inch but I've heard you can do a 6ft sandwich but you need to order in advance and it cost up to £30. (y you'd want to I don't know!). I really like it now and go there to eat with my mates regularly.

They are quite expensive though so If I dont have much cash on me I go to Mcdonalds. Hey you get what you pay for!

Meatball everytime.

Never tried it I might give it ago If you recommend it!

I usually have a;

Chicken, Bacon and Cheese Melt

with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Olives,

with Ceaser and Mayonaisse dressing!

Never tried it I might give it ago If you recommend it!

Its realy good, make sure you have it on italian bread, with swiss cheese (if they ask you which cheese you want)

I usually have a;

Chicken, Bacon, Cheese Melt

with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Green Peppers, Olives,

Ceaser and Mayonaisse dressing!

that would be perfect with some red onions and ranch sauce!!!

PS this thread is making me so hungry!!

Roasted Chicken breast on warm Cheese bread

everything but no olives no hot peppers no cheese

ofcourse with Mayo, Mustard, little bit of vinegar, and Honey Mustard sause, lots.:bouncy:

I went there once whilst I was on holiday - but I only had an icecream.

It was a very nice icecream

I really wanted one while I was in New York but the queue was huge. I ended up getting a sandwich from a health store instead. It was surprisingly tasty :p

I quite like it, but it's nothing brilliant. I go there about once a week.

Usually I have roast chicken and cheese on Italian herb and cheese bread, although sometimes I have an Italian BMT in the same bread, which is basically salami, ham and cheese. (does anyone know what the "BMT" stand for?- I asked someone I know who's fluent in Italian and he disn't have a clue either)

My one gripe with subway is the fact that the 6 inch subs are too small, and the 12 inch ones are too big.

Subway is the don, I've been going there for years. What I dislike is the attitude that some people have regarding the price of food at Subway. Its not that expensive, at most a pound fifty more than a mcdonalds or burger king. Which is better considering the food is freshly prepared in front of you and you can chose what you want in it. And its a healthier.

I usually go for a Roast Chicken hot sub with some lettuce and ketchup, I'm pretty bland. I meal deal that bad boy and get a coke and crisps with it.

Youve discovered the wonder that Subway is.

I'll usually have a 6 inch with chicken, olives, cheese and bacon. Baked. With a bit of tomato sauce if i feel like it.

Im CRAVING it!

I reckon they should do a 9 inch

I love a good old Subway, The meatball one is one of my favourites although a bit messy so i sometimes go for steak and extra cheese :)

I quite like it, but it's nothing brilliant. I go there about once a week.

Usually I have roast chicken and cheese on Italian herb and cheese bread, although sometimes I have an Italian BMT in the same bread, which is basically salami, ham and cheese. (does anyone know what the "BMT" stand for?- I asked someone I know who's fluent in Italian and he disn't have a clue either)

My one gripe with subway is the fact that the 6 inch subs are too small, and the 12 inch ones are too big.

The bigger the better!!!:indeed:

Italian B.M.T.® An old-world favorite. Sliced Genoa salami, pepperoni and ham and your choice of fresh vegetables and condiments served on freshly baked bread. Some say BMT stands for biggest, meatiest, tastiest. We wouldn’t disagree

http://www.subway.com/applications/menu/frmMenuPanel.aspx?menuId=2&countryCode=USA&languageCode=ENG

Tried subway once, found it a bit meh.

I'll stick with my own sandwiches.

Thats what I thought initially but the magic really is in what you choose and getting the combination spot on! (always toast those babies) If you do you'll be hooked like a baby on breast milk!

Ok, here goes:

12" on Italian herbs and cheese. Chicken Teriaki with cheese, toasted. Then, all the salad except the gerkhins. Sprinkle of chillis and then honey and mustard sauce. C'est bon.

Or, the meatball is also godly. I might try the steak ones next time. Opinions?

Ok, here goes:

12" on Italian herbs and cheese. Chicken Teriaki with cheese, toasted. Then, all the salad except the gerkhins. Sprinkle of chillis and then honey and mustard sauce. C'est bon.

Or, the meatball is also godly. I might try the steak ones next time. Opinions?

Cheese steak with extra cheese is damm nice but I haven't found the perfect sauce yet. I really need to find that elusive sauce!!!

I'm a plain sandwich kinda guy, I can't stand all this vegetable crap. So it would just be a waste of money for me.

subway is fookin awesome!!!

I normally have a 6 inch Chicken Fahita on Italian and Herb bread. Loads of salad and plenty of salt and pepper.

Even though it is a tad expensive, I think it is worth it as long as I have the cash!

Like I've always said, its like sex for the mouth.

My personal recommendations are:

The sub club

The BMT

And the Chicken and Bacon Ranch

I have never tried one, they seem overpriced so I'll stick with homemade.

Well it really matters where you live. Down in Milton Keynes by the train station the most expensive 6 inch is £3.50 (chick and bacon ranch). Most others are about £2.80 + £1.70 to make it a footlong. I was visiting Brighton not too long ago and down there most of the 6 inch subs are about £4.87 which is a big difference.

Sign in to follow this