NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
DiemetriX

Portal! Valves new game

Video:

This game looks better than Prey IMO. You have to think more, and the puzzel wil probably be mind blowing. Those puzzel in prey where simpel and not very spescial.

This game is for PC, 360 and PS3.

You console guys are getting:

HL2, HL2 EP1, HL2 EP2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal in one package for the normal retail price.

Fantastic deal if you ask me...

Its not original, i got the game that students made over a year ago, that valve hired for this game. but its implemented very well.

HL2, HL2 EP1, HL2 EP2, Team Fortress 2 and Portal in one package for the normal retail price.

Hell yeah, valve pisses all over micro transactions

It does look very good indeed. I may just wait until I get a 360, if it comes with all that stuff.

Team Fortress 2 trailer if you're interested.

http://www.xboxyde.com/stream_2808_en.html

Can't be arsed with making a seperate thread for it.

This looks brilliant! Can't wait for this. ^^

Team Fortress 2 trailer if you're interested.

http://www.xboxyde.com/stream_2808_en.html

Can't be arsed with making a seperate thread for it.

Haha, fantastic! Valve are really unleashing the big guns atm, all these new games are looking excellent.

Team Fortress 2 looks in-freaking-credible. The art style... is way beyond anything i've ever seen.

looks soooo fuckin fucked up!!! lmao

i bet its gunna get stupidly hard and yet people will still play it cos it's just so much fun. i think its a perfect use of the Havok physics engine and im impressed. the video is hillarious too :D

It'll be interesting to see how TF2 plays on a console. TFC was incredibly accessable on PC but it was kinda difficult to tell who was who. Looks like that'll be solved now? :P

lets not get started on TF2 and how awesome that looks lol. im soo happy!!!

i just hope were lookin at a march 2007 release at the latest for the 360 one but hopefully should be out around the same time as episode 2

I'm surprised that they aren't looking at putting Portal out on the Wii. Can't see any reason why not...

lets not get started on TF2 and how awesome that looks lol. im soo happy!!!

i just hope were lookin at a march 2007 release at the latest for the 360 one but hopefully should be out around the same time as episode 2

EP2 is out at Christmas, Valve are planning for EP2 to be out at the same time on consoles also.

You can probably get all that on PC for the same price, plus Lost Coast, plus a very large number of mods.

Sign in to follow this