Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Adventures of Pete and Pete.

So who remembers this little Nickelodeon gem from their childhood? Not only did this show front some of the strangest scenarios and ideas known to television, it also had this wonderful child-like perspective on things.

Not to mention the coolest intro theme ever.

I was chatting to Jord about it, and we came across a few episodes from series 3 strewn across Google Video. If you want some nostalgia, check these babies out. If you've never heard of The Adventures of Pete and Pete, head on over anyway to fill in that little missing piece of your childhood.

This could possibly violate rules by posting these, but since they're streaming and the show isn't even on television anymore I don't see what the problem is.

Enjoy.

Guest Jordan

Any show that has the master that is Adam West is a jewel in my book. I remember this show and its just popped back into my memory.

Awesome stuff.

I spoke with Guy ages before he spoke with Jord about Pete and Pete I'd just like that to be known.

It was great for how strange it was, also good that it had a scary theme tune. Like Button Moon. (That fact isn't up for discussion).

Never seen it before but watched an episode the April Fools One. What a wonderful show literally! Its so clever and has sophisticated themes and the executing the French King bit and twists in that episode wow thanks for pointing this show out. :smile:

Watched all the google video ones. I need more... would I have to buy the region 1 dvds off amazon? Or is there any other ways to get them?

Thanks for making this thread 3rd Children I love this show so much. I even dld the theme tune. :love:

Guest Jordan
Speaking of old Nickelodeon programmes, did anyone here watch Kenan & Kel?

Who the hell didn't? :D

"I DROPPED THE SCREW....IN THE TUNA!!!"

Strange...

Such a nostalgic feeling!

I used to watch Pete & Pete. Speaking of old Nickelodeon programmes, did anyone here watch Kenan & Kel?

Are you f*****g kidding me. I LOVE Kenan and Kel. Im trying to download all the episodes. Seen them like 150 times. DAMM I LOVE THAT SHOW!!!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=acSgJ--z99U&search=Kenan%20and%20kel

SO MANY MEMORIES

Hehe,yeah , Kenan and Kel were awesome back in the day. There were only like 20 eps though, which sucked.

Another good Nickelodeon show was Tucker, although they only showed about 7 or 8 eps, it was still brilliant.

Actually there are 61 episodes:p If you don't count the movies.

Tucker was DAMM funny too. They only had 13 episodes. I want more episodes damm it.