N-Europe

For the love of BEER!

Guest Ford Prefect

Guest Ford Prefect

well thats lager in the advert, i prefer beer. theakstons old peculier, bishops finger, spitfire and what not. propper traditional english beers at percentages commercial lagers don't reach. taste nicer too and don't give me heart burn like lager...

Guest Ford Prefect
I have to agree with Ashley there. Plus i dont like the idea of Deer in my Beer....

just a grouse in your whiskey?

Humidity's rising

Barometer's getting low

According to all sources

The street's the place to go

'Cos tonight for the first time

And make sure you are near

For the first time in history

It's gonna start raining beer

It's raining beer

Hallelujah it's raining beer, Cold beer

It's raining beer

Hallelujah it's raining beer, Cold beer

[/dream]

Ahahahahah, I suppose I could riff a list of things that annoy me more than guys who go out of their way to point out obvious jokes, lets see:

low-carb diets, Michael Moore, the Republican National Convention, Kabbalah and all Kabbalah-related products, high definition TV, the Bush daughters, wireless hot spots, The O. C., the U.N., recycling, getting Punk'd, Danny Gans; the Latin Grammys, the real Grammys, Jeff the Wiggle that sleeps too darn much, the Yankees payroll, the red states, the blue states, every hybrid car, every talk show host, everything on the planet, everything in the solar system, and everything that exists, past, present and future in all discovered and undiscovered dimensions.

Oh, and Hugh Jackman

It's so on. :heh: