NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The R-E insomniac thread

im still awake work nights so im a major night owl watching poker on challenge might play some 360 till dawn or something

I find dreams are more interesting and frequent if i was reading or listening to music before hand.

Maybe the hour's blinding me to the obvious, but why are you trying to stay up if you're tired and need sleep?

Well, I couldn't sleep to begin with (too hot in here), plus because of work I hadn't had much free time this week, so I wanted to make up for that. The night is the best part of the day too.

Can't be bothered to go to bed. Gonna finish off Heart of Darkness. Can anyone reccomend any good books? Me's very bored.

Can't be bothered to go to bed. Gonna finish off Heart of Darkness. Can anyone reccomend any good books? Me's very bored.

Have you read the Wasp Factory by Iain Banks?

Nope, any good? Whats it about?

Edit: Just scoped it on amazon, sounds like my kinda thang, i'll prolly go to library tomorrow...

The night is the best part of the day too.

No need to tell me that; I ended up reading scripts until around 5:30AM.

Can't see me getting much sleep tonight, either, considering this email I just received.

Bumping this, since someone else didn't want to do it.

It's 4:42 am and I'm finally about to go to bed. Spent too much time playing Ouendan, as well as just wandering around on the world wide web. But now it's time to sleep, hopefully.

I've just finished watching some of Fargo, which is a good film. Playing a bit more bass now. :)

Bumping this, since someone else didn't want to do it.

It's not that I didn't want to, I just figured that the ol' auto-merge function would thwart my dastardly plans.

It's 4:42 am and I'm finally about to go to bed. Spent too much time playing Ouendan, as well as just wandering around on the world wide web. But now it's time to sleep, hopefully.

I have to get up in just over 4 hours, so I guess I'll try and sleep too. I shouldn't have listened to the Little Big Adventure music, though, as now I can't stop thinking about it. Or Toy Commander.

Take your drive-bys and needless swearing elsewhere, I want real games back...

I've been listening to Bliss by Muse, which i haven't heard for a long time.

On that note, i think i will depart for bed. I can't believe it's half past 4, and it seems that i spend most nights/stupidly early mornings on here now. Damn you, R-E!

im startin to get into these late nights :D means i can chat to more people i like on msn and then play some oblivion or halo 2 before bed :D

anyone want a late night game PM me, or message me on live or add me on msn :D

Depends, do you have Halo for PC? Cause if so, you can feel free to kick my ass at it anytime you want, seeing as I've only just started playing it. Tis good.

Depends, do you have Halo for PC? Cause if so, you can feel free to kick my ass at it anytime you want, seeing as I've only just started playing it. Tis good.

sadly no :( i dont play much pc games except civ 4, guild wars and errm msn games lol

i got them DS games though if you want to play <<<< or halo 2 on xbox (prob not helpfull but i try)

Quote from my friend at 5am: "It's so late, it's early..."

If I'm up late it can only mean a few things:

-I'm playing final fantasy or pokemon

-One of my mates is round and we can't stop playing Smash or PES

-I'm too absorbed in a Dan Brown book

I do and I'll play you anytime *confident smile*.

Did you download it, ;-) or buy it.

Whats your name on it and when are you ever online?

Quote from my friend at 5am: "It's so late, it's early..."

If I'm up late it can only mean a few things:

-I'm playing final fantasy or pokemon

-One of my mates is round and we can't stop playing Smash or PES

-I'm too absorbed in a Dan Brown book

ooh ooooh, lemme gues is it Final Fantasy?? :D

I do and I'll play you anytime *confident smile*.

Did you download it, ;-) or buy it.

Whats your name on it and when are you ever online?

Yup, I bought it the day it came out, but I havent played it for about a year. My name on it is The Bard (obviously) and If you want a match or something, I can come on now, or tomorrow sometime.

Warning: I'm shite at it, and may need some training :heh: but I'm naturally good at FPS' so it shouldnt be a problem.

the sooner live anywhere is out along with Halo 3 the better :D

ooh ooooh, lemme gues is it Final Fantasy?? :D

No it's Dan Brown tonight. I'm not an FF freak if that's how you perceive me.

Yup, I bought it the day it came out, but I havent played it for about a year. My name on it is The Bard (obviously) and If you want a match or something, I can come on now, or tomorrow sometime.

Warning: I'm shite at it, and may need some training :heh: but I'm naturally good at FPS' so it shouldnt be a problem.

too late now Im gonna catch some zzZZZ's in a minute but how bout sometime tommorow.

No it's Dan Brown tonight. I'm not an FF freak if that's how you perceive me.

naw i never assume, i just figured if your on here its easier to pause a game of FF than to stop reading.

when i read i get sucked in totally and forget about real life for a couple hours :D

currently readin 1984, the wind-up bird chronicle and soon to start angels and demons.

what dan brown you reading?

Em, yeah, sure, whenever ya want.

Also: I've got 8 Lv 100 pokemon on Ruby, and if I can't transfer them onto Diamond, I'm a kill somebody.

The Da Vinci Code. Strangly I've never read it up till now, even though I've read other Dan Brown books. Imo Angels and Demons has to be the best read of the lot though.

EDIT:

Em, yeah, sure, whenever ya want.

Also: I've got 8 Lv 100 pokemon on Ruby, and if I can't transfer them onto Diamond, I'm a kill somebody.

I am in a similar situation my friend. I have a lvl100 Metagross primed and ready, and I will break someone if I cant destroy people online with it.