NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The R-E insomniac thread

It's 2:46 and I have a headache I'm just so tired, so... why.... can't... I.... SLEEP??

3:50 am

BF and I just messed around in Majora's Mask (Fierce Deity anywhere... except anywhere seems to be limited to Termina field, Clock town and the entrances to the other areas. For now at least.

And right now we're thinking about popping in Phoenix Wright. Hooray for late night gaming.

3:50 am

BF and I just messed around in Majora's Mask (Fierce Deity anywhere... except anywhere seems to be limited to Termina field, Clock town and the entrances to the other areas. For now at least.

And right now we're thinking about popping in Phoenix Wright. Hooray for late night gaming.

I thought the Fierce Deity mask only worked in Dungeons?

I thought the Fierce Deity mask only worked in Dungeons?

Yeah but there's a glitch you can do so that you can have the mask on and stuff (type in "majora's mask glitch" on youtube and like, one of the first files should show you how to do it).

It's pretty cool, except the discs don't hit anything when you shoot them at enemies. Plus you can get stuck in buildings (couldn't open doors when I was inside the stock pot in, so I had to wait for them to kick me out) and get the game to freeze if you talk to certain people (bomber guys for example). And it kinda... runs slow sometimes, the game. But still cool.

Yeah but there's a glitch you can do so that you can have the mask on and stuff (type in "majora's mask glitch" on youtube and like, one of the first files should show you how to do it).

It's pretty cool, except the discs don't hit anything when you shoot them at enemies. Plus you can get stuck in buildings (couldn't open doors when I was inside the stock pot in, so I had to wait for them to kick me out) and get the game to freeze if you talk to certain people (bomber guys for example). And it kinda... runs slow sometimes, the game. But still cool.

Oooo, i didn't know this. Thank you. :hehe:

well i got in from work about an hour ago and gonna go to bed and watch Cars tonight!

Hey I'm not the one complaining. And stop saying "believe it." Tool :heh:

Hey, it was the first time i used "believe it", believe it. Ups, 3rd. It's a joke on Naruto's americanization.:indeed: And one more thing: You dare to call me a tool?:eek: No one... NO ONE calls me a tool. Ok... don't mind me, 3AM.:zzz: I'm going to bed, i have to start getting up before mid-day and stop being so lazy.

Hey, it was the first time i used "believe it", believe it. Ups, 3rd. It's a joke on Naruto's americanization.:indeed: And one more thing: You dare to call me a tool?:eek: No one... NO ONE calls me a tool. Ok... don't mind me, 3AM.:zzz: I'm going to bed, i have to start getting up before mid-day and stop being so lazy.

Lol...oookay...See you tomorrow :wink:

I can't believe miself... I went bed after 3 AM, and I'm already up... I slept only around 5 hours.... geez :(

Someway, somehow, when i sleep only 4 hours (exams) i feel fresh and ready for the every-day duties, but when i only sleep like 6 hours i feel all rubish.

Someway, somehow, when i sleep only 4 hours (exams) i feel fresh and ready for the every-day duties, but when i only sleep like 6 hours i feel all rubish.

Yeah, I actually feel that way usually too. Doesn't it have to do with you finished one REM cycle when you have four hours of sleep though? While when you have six, you kinda wake up in the middle of one. Or something like that.

I think its the deep sleep stage of sleeping that messes you up, its not a major component of sleep but i heard that the paralisis sleep gives you (to prevent movement) still stays in effect thus making you feel more tired.

Im not sure, its just what i heard. Waking up is always painful for me..

After hearing that Weezer will not be making any more new material, i have gone into a state of depression. Listening to Keep Fishing right now. :(

It's just the thought of you in love with someone else!

There is one bonus here - late-late-night/early-early-morning Star Trek Next Generation. Picard is a sexy as he ever was.

Just my daily update of a insomnic guy...

Today I'm listeninig NOFX, but mainly the hot around here don't let me to sleep... I'll try....again...

Well, it's 5:25am, and i just finished watching 'The Man Who Sued God'...

i'm hungry.

I woke up at 6:45am to go to the toilet thinking it was 6PM and now i can't get back to sleep...

After hearing that Weezer will not be making any more new material, i have gone into a state of depression. Listening to Keep Fishing right now. :(

It's just the thought of you in love with someone else!

at least we still have pinkerton.

It's just the thought of you, in love with someone else...

It breaks my heart to see you hangin from your shelf...

Man...that song is bootiful...:cry:

Edit: Oh crap...posted too early...

I went to bed a t 11:30 last night, i was knackered, in bed textin my future girl, then on mobile msn, while playing phoeniox wright.

I msut've been tired because id got a message from her at 12 30 which i hadnt woekn up to..

Yeah, I actually feel that way usually too. Doesn't it have to do with you finished one REM cycle when you have four hours of sleep though? While when you have six, you kinda wake up in the middle of one. Or something like that.

I think i've read something about that and about the making of a pill that makes you need only 2 or 3 hours of sleep to be ready for the crazy day, in wikipedia.