NEurope
Fierce_LiNk

The R-E insomniac thread

The Da Vinci Code. Strangly I've never read it up till now, even though I've read other Dan Brown books. Imo Angels and Demons has to be the best read of the lot though.

yeah iheard it was brilliant-i found it for 2.97 in asda so i grabbed it :D is it the best he's written?

Most people say it is, lots of my friends say its better than the Da Vinci code.

Most people say it is, lots of my friends say its better than the Da Vinci code.

same here-ill get round to readin it soon anywho :D

goin to watch some Bleach or Card Captor Sakura now then its off to bed with me or else i wont have any energy for the gym tomorrow- night guys!

i was usually up all hours before i was on risperidone, but now i'm to parranoid to stay awake anymore

I should probably be in bed right now, but i can't seem to drag myself away from this forum. It's a curse. :(

Its late, its too warm to sleep, i want my good old cold irish weather back :'(.

Noones on msn, wake up people and talk to me

I've been working with Conor for the last few hours. I am soooo tired.

Think i'm going to make meself a cuppa and head off to bed.

Its late, its too warm to sleep, i want my good old cold irish weather back :'(.

Yeah me too. I havent sleep at all, way too warm. No point now, might as well have one of those zombie days.

Damnit, I've been reduced to staying up all night and whacking off like the rest of you degenerates....Hmm, that sounds familiar...I now have 123 eps of That 70's show on my computer...I should really get that L branded onto my forehead. Or at least tattooed.

Anyway...who here has seen Eddie Murphys Delirious?

Indeed my sleeping patterns are buggerd too, though only until Tuesday, where upon college starts again and I am forced to rejoin the daylight world of the living. Aayhoo, back to my work...