NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Waylander

Happy 4th July!!

I'd just like to say a happy 4th July to all our American members here at Rev Europe. Have a great day guys!!

Wouldnt it be more exciting had aliens invaded the earth 2 days ago, and we had to fight for it back on this day?

Thanks, the weather is shitty here, so I dont want to go the parade. but i might...

Wouldnt it be more exciting had aliens invaded the earth 2 days ago, and we had to fight for it back on this day?

Much more exciting. Especially if none of us had been killed!

Bloody United States of Americans. You lot have loads of holidays. What is the POINT of Labour Day?

i actually dont know what its for... as far as i know its just an extra day to get drunk with friends.

i actually dont know what its for... as far as i know its just an extra day to get drunk with friends.

IIRC, its the day America won indipendance form people over the pond in Europe.

They didn't seem to care that most people in charge originally origninated from Europe.

That would be a great plot for a movie.....

That would be a great plot for a movie.....

You could get that dude from the Fresh Prince for the lead role

You could get that dude from the Fresh Prince for the lead role

I wonder if Jeff Goldblum would be interested in playing the scientist who finds a way of stopping the aliens in some way.

I have a brilliant idea for the ending of the film. The "heroes" can install a computer virus on the alien ship.

Well I think it's not that good after all :p

Anyways thanks for driving off the aliens, you guys over the pond.

I really don't give a shit about "independance day". Fuck those Americans and their stupid parades and bands etc.

Excuse my french. No offence.

lol agreed. how are they independent anyway. they are all irish by descendent. actually that explains alot.

i want the injens to rise up and kill the white man for taking their land. allow the buffalo to roam free once more.

man u live in ireland nobody gives a shit.............its just a stupid american holiday.Ask anyone over there whats independence day and they will tell u about the movie starring Will Smith.

Has anyone ever noticed that aliens never, ever invade Canada?

In less than an hour, aircraft from here will join others from around the world. And you will be launching the largest aerial battle in the history of mankind.

"Mankind." That word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests. Perhaps it's fate that today is the Fourth of July, and you will once again be fighting for our freedom... Not from tyranny, oppression, or persecution... but from annihilation.

We are fighting for our right to live. To exist. And should we win the day, the Fourth of July will no longer be known as an American holiday, but as the day the world declared in one voice: "We will not go quietly into the night! We will not vanish without a fight!"

We're going to live on! We're going to survive! Today we celebrate.. OUR INDEPENDENCE DAY

Yay shoot some fireworks. Celebrate Indepence by firing explosives, gotta love America.

Well, Aliens have only invaded London because of a Welsh TV show...

nope its always america because they think aliens would like their over polluted country...

That's because canadians are nice people, not gun nuts.

(not like all americans are bad people)

happy American pointless day off day!

That's because there's French people there.

Sign in to follow this