NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Waylander

Happy 4th July!!

the weather is still shit, I dont think imma go to the parade... as fun as it is to smack little kids around to get the free stuff first:D

Yay shoot some fireworks. Celebrate Indepence by firing explosives, gotta love America.

We celebrate our entire parliament and King nearly being killed by a British extremist the same way, what's our excuse?

We celebrate our entire parliament and King nearly being killed by a British extremist the same way, what's our excuse?

I wish he really did blow up parliament, that would of been awesome

The independence day itself, I don't mind. But the movie was rubbish. To be fair, it had some interesting effects in it and Will Smith was funny, but all the scenes with the president was too cheesy for me to stomach.

In some ways I think that movie has given the independence day an unnecessary bad name outside the US.

Now that I think about you're probably right. Its like the movie implies that our holiday is now 2 times better because the world got to kick some alien asses, in some sort of world independance.

I wish he really did blow up parliament, that would of been awesome

then we'd be burning random protestants instead of catholics...... not that it matters to me.....

Don't ask me, I'm Dutch. Our only special holiday is when some old bearded guy comes along to bring little children gifts or take them to Spain if they've been naughty. We don't even get a day off for that :hmm:

Sign in to follow this