Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Farewell

Stocka

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You cant flame flameboy, he's made of flame.

It ends here, any more dissucssion will give Ford Prefect exacley what he wants, attention.

Sad to see you go Stocka, for a long time you have been a symbol of what RE stands for, fun (well RE stands for Revolution europe, but you get what i mean)

It must be big if you are leaveing so soon, good luck man, you one of the few people on here who ever made sense.

Guest Ford Prefect
im sorry are you attually trying to flame me? heh.... nice try.

nope, mearly asking a valid question. posting random strings of letters doesn't get you anywhere, its not even like there are post counts to do +1 like on the old C-E. when mods were mods your posts would have been removed for being shit and you'd have been given a verbal slapping....

Guest Jordan

Hey don't diss ford, he's a nice guy. Even if he is a total crazy bastard, isn't that right mate?

Anyway, i'm off to Domstercools. See you guys next week.

nope, mearly asking a valid question. posting random strings of letters doesn't get you anywhere, its not even like there are post counts to do +1 like on the old C-E. when mods were mods your posts would have been removed for being shit and you'd have been given a verbal slapping....

Your stupider than you look. kthxbi = k,thx,bi = Ok, thanks, bye.

*claps* You made a fool of yourself there

Guest Ford Prefect
Your stupider than you look. kthxbi = k,thx,bi = Ok, thanks, bye.

*claps* You made a fool of yourself there

BS like that was also removed on C-E, you know those DECENT forums we used to have that weren't randomly down every other hour like here. :indeed:

you do realise they invented something called the english language ages back, use the fucker.....

BS like that was also removed on C-E, you know those DECENT forums we used to have that weren't randomly down every other hour like here. :indeed:

you do realise they invented something called the english language ages back, use the fucker.....

LOl, your funny. Classic!

, you know those DECENT forums we used to have that weren't randomly down every other hour like here. :indeed:

Aye, these are always down, i now have a backup forum.

Eurofusion, but hardly anyone's ever online over there...

See you in another life.

Brother

Guest Ford Prefect
::sad: One of the few mod's I'll actually miss, good luck man.

you mean you didn't miss me?

i'm wounded! :heh:

Ford you should have just come back under a new name you have more baggage than britney spears going on a very long trip!

On the other hand everyone should just chill out poor Stocka this legend deserves some sort of tribute song I think Odwin should oblige even with his new parenting duties!

Guest Ford Prefect
I liked it when Ford said that if he saw a smackhead overdose in the park he'd give them a kick while they were down because they deserve to die. (Just like that kid in the advert deserves it too.)

still can't believe i got attacked for that, its only sane!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!