Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

My recent Gamecube purchases

I was quite happy that amazon got Geist in stock again and because I considered buying it for some time now.

So far I'm enjoying it a lot. It has some flawed parts but I actually like the often critized control system when shooting. It makes the shooting parts much more tense without adding a ridiculous amount of enemies.

Being a ghost certainly is the best part and I always feel witty when I manage to scare someone.

I recently bought that game and it's really something.

I tried to ressurect the small and old official thread with my impressions:

-> http://www.revo-europe.com/forum/showthread.php?t=673

but no one cared :cry: this is really one of the lost gems this generation. the game just gets better and better and I'll be sure to look into N-space next shooter.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I realised the other day I haven't bought a Gamecube game since Baten Kaitos :shock:

But recently, now that my exams are over, I'm trying to get many games that are out that I didn't get that I REALLY want. Been trying on eBay to get them as cheap as possible etc. I am trying to get:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (mainly)

Four Swords Adventures

Pikmin

Pikmin 2

Donkey Kong Jungle Beat

Killer 7

Chibi Robo

Also looking forward to Baten Kaitos Origins and Super Paper Mario. :awesome:

I haven't tried Chibi Robo (or the unreleased games, obviously) but every other game on that list is absolutely amazing. They're easily some of the greatest games of this gen. Also, if you have the equipment needed to play Four Swords in multiplayer it means you have absolutely no excuse not to buy Pac-Man Vs. as the game itself costs next to nothing and is probably the best party game on the GC.

My exams are over tomorrow, but the games I want are mainly for the gameboy, saturn, dreamcast & mega cd. I wouldn't say no to Chibi Robo or Crystal Chronicles though.

My exams are over tomorrow, but the games I want are mainly for the gameboy, saturn, dreamcast & mega cd. I wouldn't say no to Chibi Robo or Crystal Chronicles though.

There's loads of games i'm still after on the dreamcast, too. I only have a few games and am looking to expand upon my collection there.

Just saw this thread today and realised that I have actually bought a new GC game!!!

Even though it was a couple of weeks ago, I purchased Paper Mario Thousand Year Door. I still haven't started it yet though because I wanna finish Dragon Quest first. I don't like leaving a game half done, I have to complete it before I start another game, hence the reason why paper mario is still unplayed.

Jesus i feel such a jack-off for selling my cube now. I never got to play with the bongos either. Having to pay £40 for 360 games now, a fiver a game for the gamecube makes me wish i was still in the last gen. I do have a dreamcast however, hmmmmmm.

I want Ecco the Dolphin for that.

I hope you don't mind me putting the games I bought in the last two weeks here :P

1. The Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time (already finished)

2. The Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

3. The Prince of Persia: the Two Thrones

4. Resident Evil Zero

5. Timesplitters 2

6. Second Sight

7. Spartan: Total Warrior

8. GUN

yeah I've been spending too much money lately, oh well...

EDIT: 1080 is awesome, shame the punk soundtrack is so short and all the rest is crap... and the fact that you make all the track downhill and end before the end of the music, I prefer games like mario kart were you do 3 tracks or so :(

they should at least have made bigger tracks (enough to finish the musics)

What did you think of Spartan Total Warrior? It's the last game I bought, and I haven't really got into it yet. Might give it a go soon. Really want to buy Chibi Robo aswell which as soon as I get a bit of cash I will be getting it.

What did you think of Spartan Total Warrior? It's the last game I bought, and I haven't really got into it yet. Might give it a go soon. Really want to buy Chibi Robo aswell which as soon as I get a bit of cash I will be getting it.
I still didn't get into it aswell, but played some levels, the number of enemies is impressive and the gameplay is fairly good... a good game overall...

but... chibi robo, now that's a awesome game, I'd really advise you to buy it ASAP, I wasn't expecting much and ecountered one of the 3 most entertaining games i've played this generation.

I got Naruto GNT 2 yeterday its awesome im loving it. Next on my list iare to get Naruto GNT 3 and Naruto GNT 4. It's a really cool fighting game.

Nice sig btw Zygo Ape

You really don't need GNT 1, 2 or 3 if you can own the 4th, because the old ones don't have anything that you won't see on GNT4. Btw, that's a great game!

I still didn't get into it aswell, but played some levels, the number of enemies is impressive and the gameplay is fairly good... a good game overall...

but... chibi robo, now that's a awesome game, I'd really advise you to buy it ASAP, I wasn't expecting much and ecountered one of the 3 most entertaining games i've played this generation.

Yeah, it is impressive how many enemies are on screen, but I found at first I was just hammering a button and killing enemies, although I believe there is more to the combat than that. Will have to look into it eventually.

Chibi Robo does look fun, although my hopes aren't too high, cus I always get a game everyone raves about e.g. Killer 7, and then find it isn't for me. But I'm going to give it a go anyway.

I hope you don't mind me putting the games I bought in the last two weeks here :P

1. The Prince of Persia: the Sands of Time (already finished)

2. The Prince of Persia: Warrior Within

3. The Prince of Persia: the Two Thrones

4. Resident Evil Zero

5. Timesplitters 2

6. Second Sight

7. Spartan: Total Warrior

8. GUN

second sight is a good game!

Yeah, it is impressive how many enemies are on screen, but I found at first I was just hammering a button and killing enemies, although I believe there is more to the combat than that. Will have to look into it eventually.

Chibi Robo does look fun, although my hopes aren't too high, cus I always get a game everyone raves about e.g. Killer 7, and then find it isn't for me. But I'm going to give it a go anyway.

I didn't finish killer 7 as of yet, I love the game but I love to play it in short bits, every so often. (I do intend to finish it).

but chibi robo? it hooked me into the console ever since it arrived, and it didn't leave the console till I finished it.

Recently bought Killer7 new from GAME for a Pre-owned price (confused?) of £12.97. I was told the GC is pretty much dead and that new games were being reduced to pre-owned prices.

Killer7 rocks! Brilliant game!

That's a great price for that game. I hope you stick with it and enjoy it. :)

My cousin came around earlier and we tried some of the multiplayer games in Super Monkey Ball. Monkey fight was awesome! Can't wait to get some mates around to try this out.

That's a great price for that game. I hope you stick with it and enjoy it. :)

The game had been sitting on the shelf for months and months with noone interested in the GC section it seems as the same games were there every time I went in. So as soon as I noticed the price drop I said 'yes please'! Even my girlfriend will testify that I had been going on about Killer7 for ages before I was able to get it and how delighted I was to finally be able to try it out.. and I love it! So much so that sometimes I randomly come out with 'Ahhh.. Garcian' to my girlfriend, or 'I'm a cleaner'. Thank goodness the relationship is so strong :heh:

And I'm actually on the second disc now. The game is really great!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!