NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
The Bard

Games that make you angry.

What annoyed me so shockingly was in Resident Evil: DS when a hunter is up close and you cant raise your gun and shoot fast enough because the swiping of a hunter is faster and when your low on herbs in general... its just annoying and even running away from the hunter doesnt do much good because its right behind you all of the way.

Another annoying part of RE DS is when your doing the first person knife slashing when the dogs appear... I find it really annoyingly hard to connect with the dogs jumping.

Again in Resident Evil DS is the tiny spiders which is prehaps the most pointless set of enemies in any survival horror game... they practically dont hurt you at all but they stop you from shooting an enemie like say...a hunter when the little spiders bite you.

F-zero GX was a great game but in the storymode when your playing that grandprix mission (I think it was to win the championship?) I gave up... too annoyingly hard.

Can anyone say Sonic Rush bonus stages? Ive said this before... I did them all and trust me.. it wasnt skill it was luck and by any chance if my cartridge got erased i would NEVER EVER redo those bonus stages again, NEVER!

oh yeah and getting to the end of starwing, dying and realising you have to start ALL over again.... it breaks your heart.

its funny because every game i mentioned above.. I love them all but Id say what was REALLY annoying was unlocking cheats in Goldeneye when the difficulty was 00 agent... back when i owned it i liked to get everything completed and done but you know how you had to do it in a certain time but some of it was just too damn hard?

The final battle on Final Fantasy VIII was pretty frustrating, from what I remember you had to fight 4 different ridiculously hard bosses in a row. I spent hours levelling all my characters up to stupidly high levels and it didnt make any difference as the enemies level up as you do. I only beat it once.

To improve your characters properly, you need to have a good supply of magic to junction. If you have say 100 regens junctioned to HP, 100 ultimas to strength, 100 meltdowns to vit and 100 meteors to spirit your characters will be stupidly strong (200+ stats with ultima getting a 255max). Equip Squall with Lionheart and Ultamecia doesn't stand a chance

FFX made angry because of those fucking gay Dark Aeons. They are insanely good for no reason, especially Anima. Why would you ever want to beat them...

Resident Evil 4, because I get stuck on the occasional bit and have to try and try again and again to get past it.

Billy Hatcher aswell, due to the pure rubbishness of some parts of the game.

Donkey Kong 64 made me bite my N64 pad in frustration years ago. Heh. I don't get angry like that much any more though.

God of War on playstation 2. Trying to do the infinite red orbs cheat over and over. And when I finally got it after a few hours, i died on the way back to the save!!!!!:shakehead

Also the part in the game where you have to verse all the..to avoid spoilers i'll just say multiple enemies near the end. Talk about the ultimate in cheapness

Pro Evo 5. You could do the game on any setting with a team full of superstars and you could be the world's greatest Pro Evo player yet you'll probably lose because your team are thick as shit because they keep passing it to the wrong person or you press 'X' when the player you want to pass to is onside yet by the time the player finally passes the ball the other player is now offside.

Guitar Hero, WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY FINGERS? I lose track of where my fingers are on the buttons so I end up fucking up, skipping a part full of lots of notes, going into the red and therefore failing the song!

Uno on Xbox Live because if there's an AI player vs 3 Human players, the AI will win almost every time and I can't help but think it is cheating!

fifa!!!! GTA (stupidly over hyped and over rated) !!!!!!!!!! Wrestling Games (fucking pointless and a worse soap than eastenders!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

table tennis!!! gets frustratingly hard!

guitar hero on hard! and Ouendan for the same reasons-theyre hard and you fail cos your shit!

too many others but theyre the main offenders, though some of them make me angry in a happy way lol

Uno on Xbox Live because if there's an AI player vs 3 Human players, the AI will win almost every time and I can't help but think it is cheating!

god i love uno!!! add me if you want to :P

NSMB: you cannot save until you have done a damn castle, and it really made me angry cuz my mom was shouting AARON WE HAVE GOT TO GO NOW! PUT IT DOWN! and of course i was trying to do the castle and kept dying. It was on low battery as well so I had to switch it off. -.-

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

fifa!!!! GTA (stupidly over hyped and over rated) !!!!!!!!!! Wrestling Games (fucking pointless and a worse soap than eastenders!) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

table tennis!!! gets frustratingly hard!

guitar hero on hard! and Ouendan for the same reasons-theyre hard and you fail cos your shit!

too many others but theyre the main offenders, though some of them make me angry in a happy way lol

god i love uno!!! add me if you want to :P

since when was wrestling a soap?That's your opinion but usually people come up with stupid reasons for not liking wretling.Wrestling games are awsome and some of the most fun games in muliplayer..Name another 6 player(in smack bring it it was 8 player)game thats as fun........

anyway games

metroid prime hunters

gta san andreas

gran turismo(so boring)

need for speed most wanted

crazy frog racer(must admit i never played it but still crazy frog)

I've been playing street fighter Alpha anthology for the PS2. Its brilliant: It has Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Alpha 2 gold, Alpha 3 and pocket fighter.

All great apart from Street fighter alpha 3 being BASTARD HARD and M.Bison having a special move that wipes out 3 quarters of your life bar and when you lose agaisnt the teleporting cheap arsehole, you get no continues and the game ends.

LMA Manager 2006. It was a perfect management game until you entered the 2006/2007 season. When you spent millions and millions and millions of pounds on the likes of Shevchenko, Kaka, Beckham, Ballack, Ronaldinho, Fernando Torres etc. then they agree to your contract negotiations, you then think "I have Shevchenko/Kaka/Beckham/Ballack/Ronaldinho/Torres etc." only to see this message the next day:

"The board of directors have intervened in your attempt to sign Shevchenko/Kaka/Beckham/Ballack/Ronaldinho/Torres etc., who is on your shortlist. At this time, as they cannot afford to let him go."

It happens with anybody, all you can do is loan players or get out of contract players. You're selling your players for millions and you cannot spend it. Even switch deals don't work.

It's even worse when,a few days later, you get this message:

"--------------, who is on your shortlist, has moved to ------------"

This really infuriated me, so, I'm now playing LMA Manager 2005 again. Which is now 2 SEASONS out of date!

Sonic Rush is pretty fucking annoying. There are times when you're caning it through a level and then you fall to your doom/get crushed etc.

Still, it's finally Sonic back to his best so I can forgive it.

I Find Alot Of The Old Mario Games Annoying... Good Graphics Though... For It's Time...

Wrestling games are awsome and some of the most fun games in muliplayer..Name another 6 player(in smack bring it it was 8 player)game thats as fun........

Guardian Heroes

Saturn Bomberman

Bomberman DS

Mario Kart DS

Death Tank

Death Tank Zwei

Worms 2

Worms Armageddon

Soldat

Numerous PC FPS games

:heh:

Back on topic, games don't really make me angry. I get a bit annoyed when I keep failing story mode on F-Zero GX, but that's about it.

Guardian Heroes

Saturn Bomberman

Bomberman DS

Mario Kart DS

Death Tank

Death Tank Zwei

Worms 2

Worms Armageddon

Soldat

Numerous PC FPS games

:heh:

Back on topic, games don't really make me angry. I get a bit annoyed when I keep failing story mode on F-Zero GX, but that's about it.

i'll only accept mario kart ds as being more fun.worms is turn based.i don';t iclude alternate muliplayer as multiplayer.never heard of death tank or soldat.Cmon pc games that's not fair?bomberman ds sucks!i hate it so much and i never played the saturn one.it was ten player wasn't it?

Final Fantasy 9 without a doubt. Why you ask? BEATRIX! This is what happened to me the second time I played her...

*Battle Begins*

...Zidane is about to attack, oh wait, he just died when he was on full health...

No worries! Vivi is about to pheonix Down him! Everything is good! Oh wait, another 1 hit KO move...Byebye Vivi, you fought well.

ANd then Freya, she tried to fight; she jumped, attacked and died...not bad :P

*end battle*

Final Fantasy 9 without a doubt. Why you ask? BEATRIX! This is what happened to me the second time I played her...

*Battle Begins*

...Zidane is about to attack, oh wait, he just died when he was on full health...

No worries! Vivi is about to pheonix Down him! Everything is good! Oh wait, another 1 hit KO move...Byebye Vivi, you fought well.

*end battle*

I then begin to wonder... where is Quina? Oh yeah you forgot to get her:( . Not that she's much good anyway at this point.

*Battle Begins*

*end battle*

You're not supposed to beat her! Why you bother? Why I oughta...

I then begin to wonder... where is Quina? Oh yeah you forgot to get her:( . Not that she's much good anyway at this point.

Quina was crap anyway, like I could be bothered to get it to eat every monster just so it can gain some good attacks, it's almost as bad as the draw system.

On the topic of Final Fantasy 8, this game was impossible if you couldn't get to grips with the junction system. I managed to get to the third disc by just constantly summoning GFs and then I just gave up.

Although I was happily enjoying Final Fantasy 10 up until when you have to fight Sin head on and defeat him before he causes instant Game Over. For months I tried to beat that bastard and then sadly i gave in and used a cheat disc.

Odly I found 7 and 9 smooth sailing from start to finish and in turn they are my favourite Final Fantasies. (Also 8's plot completely fell apart at the stupid time travel bit and that's why I couldn't be bothered to complete it).

Also another game that makes me angry is Halo, ffs, at points I am in love with the combat and I can certainly see why people rank it so highly but nearly all of the levels in both games are completely shit because of poor design. Seriously it's like Bungie copied and pasted the entire Library level on Halo.

And I am shocked by Edge, that it can give Halo a 10 and Resident Evil 4 a 9 (vomits), every part of Resident Evil 4 is fresh and a new action scene is just around the corner at every part of the game while Halo gets very repetitive at times. Oh yeah and the Flood are the worst enemies ever, especially the bastards that explode.

Sign in to follow this