NEurope
Zombie_Fan

3 games I want to see on the Wii

Here are three games I would like to see on the Wii.

A port of “Diablo 2â€

-Use the Wiimote as a mouse

-Online play

-Item downloads through Connect 24

-Voice chat

Remake of Resident Evil 2

-Updated graphics

-More scares

-Same aiming system as Resident Evil 4

-Bonus DVD that has a playable copy of the original Resident Evil 2, documentaries and original concept art

(RTS) Alien VS Predator

-Use the Wiimote as a mouse

-Online play

-Downloadable scenarios through Connect 24

-Voice chat

-Bonus DVD that lets you create your own maps and scenarios to play in multiplayer mode.

I know some people don’t want a remake for Resident Evil 2, but after playing the remake of the first one I want another one. :bowdown: Diablo 2 is one of the best games I have ever played:bowdown: . The Wii would be perfect RTS games, and I want a really great Alien VS Predator game. What do you guys think? Would these games be great on the Wii, or would they suck?

What games do you want to see put on the wii?

I for one want to see a guitar hero style game put on the wii :D

Baldurs gate! its like ff chronicles only really good!

Edit* Not the crappy console version

Personally i dont want to see any pc/xbox etc ports on the Wii. I have a PC and 360 for that. Im looking for fresh innovative titles from the Wii. Its not what Nintendo is about imo.

Remakes of Resi 2 and Resi 3 in the same style as Resi 4 are two games I'd love to see; but I don't think the chances are all that good! :(

What I'd like would be a Elder Scrolls games for the Wii, which has got graphics better than Morrowind, but not as good as Oblivion.

Well, I'd like to see GTA and PGR...

And some kind of combat flightsim...

I would like Tekken 6, a new online Timesplitters and Bloody Roar: Primal Fury 2

Well, I'd like to see GTA and PGR...

And some kind of combat flightsim...

GTA is pretty much gunna stay exclusive to Sony and Microsoft since Rockstar think Nintendo is a kiddys platform and PGR is owned by Microsoft. And tbh, i can't see Nintendo doing a realistic car franchise.

EDIT: Okay, i'm tired and i should read things slower.

GTA is owned by sony, hence the reason it's being released on the XBOX and XBOX 360.

I can't see Nintendo doing a realistic car franchise.
That isn't why we buy Nintendo anyway, is it?

At least we're not like the others and when one thing has sucess we have to make a clone... Nintendo is not about realistic racing games.

I'd be ultraged if Nintendo was to rip-off GT (I'm not against a Nintendo realistic Racer though)

GTA is owned by sony, hence the reason it's being released on the XBOX and XBOX 360.
You forgot past releases on PC and even GBA :)

Hey i edited my post didn't I?

Look, i thought he said GT as in Gran Turismo. No need to go on fucking flaming spree, thanks!

Hey i edited my post didn't I?

Look, i thought he said GT as in Gran Turismo. No need to go on fucking flaming spree, thanks!

hehehe, don't let it get to you :laughing:
GTA is pretty much gunna stay exclusive to Sony and Microsoft since Rockstar think Nintendo is a kiddys platform
on a more serious note... allow me to disagree, there can be two reasons why GTA didn't come out on GC, one is disc space... GTA games were massive in space (first PS2 game to use dual layer I believe) and I pretty much doubt they could fit them into one mini DVD.

Next is what I consider the big deal, first... the development this gen didn't start for all the platforms, it came as a Ps2 exclusive and then Microsoft scored a port, that was also made for the PC. but those were direct ports from the Ps2 version, if they were all done from the ground at the same time I wouldn't be surprised if even GC got a release.

Most of the GTA buyers this generation were kids, because it is a trend, Rockstar may say Nintendo is kiddy, but infact they just know what their major public is, and Nintendo are the eldest gamers in the industry, most of us don't give a damn about GTA so I believe it would have lackuster sales.

Rockstar certainly did market studies so they should know better.

You've got a point about disk space, I think this is why people are worrying so much about the 360 version and how it could possibly be on multiple disks.

I'd like any RE to be remade for the Wii as long as it offers the shoulder perspective from RE4.

I can't imagine a AvP RTS though. There were FPS incarnations before and if WinXP would allow me to run AvP2 Gold I would do so. But what do you imagine a RTS to be like - I can only picture a Starcraft clone.

Isn't there already a AvP RTS on PS2? I swear i've heard of one.

Isn't there already a AvP RTS on PS2? I swear i've heard of one.

yes.. and it sucks big time.

I know the chances of those games being made are slim, but one can still dream. Theirs a RTS AvP game for the xbox and the PS2, but I heard that it sucks. Maybe if they put it on the Wii it won't be as bad.

I'd like to see Rez on the Wii, never got the chance to play it and it looks like such a cool game.

I'd like to see Rez on the Wii, never got the chance to play it and it looks like such a cool game.

Holy shit yes,

rez-003.jpg