NEurope
Zombie_Fan

3 games I want to see on the Wii

Blade runner sure was a strange movie, and I'm not sure whether it could be made into a game or not.

Blade Runner

This game is a future crime story

-Investigate crime scenes, have intense gun fights with criminals, interact with a large assortment of characters, and wander around freely in the huge future city of LA.

-Get around the city by foot or use your hover car.

-The Wiimote speaker can be used for sounds such as a gun recoiling, a shell leaving the gun, ect.

-Have the same aiming system as Resident Evil 4.

-Connect your DS to your Wii and use your DS as a scanner, video phone and other cool tech from the movie.

I think of the Wiimote speaker as Nintendo’s extension to surround sound. I think it makes up for no 5.1.

A Bladerunner game could be pretty cool. I just finished reading the book, the original title was Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep, and the thing of hunting down Androids is pretty interesting. I really like your ideas and driving a hovercar *drools* :D

Imagine there's a list of Androids you have to retire and you go around the city looking for clues. Then there's say ten who look exactly like your target only that they are legally on earth and owned by someone and you have to find that out too.

Then some of them conceal themselves as humans and try to kill you while others hide in abandoned buildings...

Excuse Stocka,

his rudeness is only as account of his complete Shemue fanboyness!

Never played it BTW couldn't be arsed to buy a Saturn:laughing:

I hope you're not trying to say that you thought Shenmue was released for Sega Saturn?

Anyway, Shenmue 3 would make me buy ANY console. Announce shenmue for ps3, and I'll pay the price for the console. But shenmue 3 for wii would make sense. Shenmue graphics with a slight upgrade = Best wii graphics so far. But I'd rather have it using the classic controller, thought it *could* be interesting with the wiimote, if done right.

1.) a shining force game (with the proper moving in battle style like the mega drive/saturn versions)

2.) streets of rage 5

3.) Cool Spot

Wait a second. Was there not a Blade Runner game made a while ago? I seeem to remember something like it.

Yeah, it was some kind of adventure game a bit like those Lucasarts games but with some weird action in it too. Oh, and there was a C64 Blade Runner game too, but I've never played it.

I hope you're not trying to say that you thought Shenmue was released for Sega Saturn?

That was the joke:heh:

Yeah, I'd also love to see Okami on Wii aswell as a new streets of rage.

I wanna see:

- Dead Phoenix

[follow the link to see my new thread on the matter]

- Okami

Are Resi5 and Sonic coming to Rev?

I'm not sure on what Capcom have in store for the Revolution but I have heard that Capcom has heard Okami talk and has looked into that possibility. Also Shinji Mikami is working on at least one exclusive for the Revolution.

- Mother/Earthbound

dash.jpgosohe.jpgdosei.jpgbattle_1.jpgbattle_2.jpgbattle_3.jpgbattle_4.jpg

Yeah, it was some kind of adventure game a bit like those Lucasarts games but with some weird action in it too.

It's a pretty decent game. I own it for the PC. Very atmospheric, with the rain beating down on nighttime streets. That bit with the rat in the sewer though - man that was crazy. It's a fixed-view third-person game with puzzle and action intertwined. Frustrating at times though.

3.jpg

2.) streets of rage 5

What the...? What happened to Streets of Rage 4?