Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Help stop this unspeakable cruelty

rokhed00

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:hmm: C'mon you would seriously feel remorse over a dead maggot?

I mean they ATE them on a certain reality show, did you just pent up in rage after seeing that...?

no i didn't, and i'm sure most of us didn't. but i'm just questioning our motives, is it really fair for us to complain about cruelty to animals when we live in a mostly carnivorous society and wear dead animal skin on our shoes and bags, and test on animals for our own vanity. are we qualified to speak out against cruelty to animals when our economy is so reliant on the perpetual abuse of mother nature?

no i didn't, and i'm sure most of us didn't. but i'm just questioning our motives, is it really fair for us to complain about cruelty to animals when we live in a mostly carnivorous society and wear dead animal skin on our shoes and bags, and test on animals for our own vanity. are we qualified to speak out against cruelty to animals when our economy is so reliant on the perpetual abuse of mother nature?

Probably not, Good point.

But we should do what we can.

Guest Offerman

Stoping bloody argueing the lot of you.

I personally think this is wrong, and it needs to be stopped. But alot of things are wrong, and they're not stopped. They havnt been stopped in years, this isnt going to stop because of some petition - although I have signed it.

Stoping bloody argueing the lot of you.

I personally think this is wrong, and it needs to be stopped. But alot of things are wrong, and they're not stopped. They havnt been stopped in years, this isnt going to stop because of some petition - although I have signed it.

we're not arguing we're having a debate. after your performance with haver recently you're hardly in a position to preach to us when we're having a lively discussion.

I understand it's easy for people to be drawn into the anti-French attitude, but common guys.

It's like saying that men were found to be having sex with underage children in a Pacific island that belonged to Britain [and this small civilisation were British], that all English men are "sick fucks who rape children".

[i tried my hardest to find that news piece on the internet but gave up.]

I tried my hardest to find that news piece on the internet but gave up.]

It was Pitcairn Island, here's a link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitcairn_sexual_assault_trial_of_2004

I agree with dukkadukka. This is a tremendous act of animal cruelty, but much worse things happen to animals raised for meat (and don't argue intelligence, pigs are more intelligent than dogs).

at the end of the day, all of this should stop! discussing the "ethics" of this is pointless, at the end of the day it's cruelty to animals and this is something we should all get behind!

i'm not blaming the french, i'm blaming the people directly responsible for this, no matter what their nationality.

shark fishing must stop too! catching these beautiful creatures just to saw off their fins and dump them alive back into the water...!!! it's the one thing i loathe more than anything on this planet!!

any fisherman on this planet who moans about quotas being forced on them has no right to complain in my opinion, maybe it'll make them use their brains to start thinking of how to make more money out of it without the over-fishing taking place! if all fishermen were forced to lower intake, prices would go up so they'd make their money anyway!

(signed by the way)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!