N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

WTF guys where do these things come from, he swallowed his tongue....?!?

What a crap ending to a great game.

3 red cards in one game, 3 red cards in 40 something games. Unbelievable.

What a load of shite. The ref and linesman were diabolical today. This sounds like sore losing, and yeah slightly is. But firstly Drogba is offside for the first goal, the amount of diving, shit decisions for free kicks were unbelievable. The magical loss of extra time minutes, 6 minutes for Terry's injury, and then 1min for 5 subs? Its suppose to be 30 seconds for each sub.. do the maths. Then the brawl, Lampard should have received red also, I would also go as far as to say Fabregas could've got one too.

What a shambles, what a joke. Shite final.

What a load of shite. The ref and linesman were diabolical today. This sounds like sore losing, and yeah slightly is. But firstly Drogba is offside for the first goal, the amount of diving, shit decisions for free kicks were unbelievable. The magical loss of extra time minutes, 6 minutes for Terry's injury, and then 1min for 5 subs? Its suppose to be 30 seconds for each sub.. do the maths. Then the brawl, Lampard should have received red also, I would also go as far as to say Fabregas could've got one too.

He was level at least, benefit of the doubt has to go to the attacker as well

so many decisions have gone either way for drogbas controvesial possible-offside, im glad it went in :D

2-1!!! the youngsters played great, and the ruckus was great fun watching although im still not sure what adebayor did o.O cesc fabregas and franky lampard (sorry :P) should've rightly gotten yellows.

Thats 1/4 bring on the next cup final :D

Yeah it was a right mess and didn't give a fair ending but i'm not going to get sour about it because I was bloody pleased with our performance and didn't expect to win anyway.

cesc and fabregas

come again?

Guest Stefkov
so many decisions have gone either way for drogbas controvesial possible-offside, im glad it went in :D

2-1!!! the youngsters played great, and the ruckus was great fun watching although im still not sure what adebayor did o.O cesc fabregas and franky lampard (sorry :P) should've rightly gotten yellows.

Thats 1/4 bring on the next cup final :D

I think Adebayor had somethign to do with Bridge going down to the floor but thats only what the commentators said. The linesman told the ref to send him off/what he did, so im guessing he did it.

first 20 minutes it was a great game, but then it got boring imo :)

I would say Drogba was level with Senderos (if you go by the way the grass is cut), Fabregas and Lampard should have been sent off as well as they were even worse than Toure and Mikel

first 20 minutes it was a great game, but then it got boring imo :)

I would say Drogba was level with Senderos (if you go by the way the grass is cut), Fabregas and Lampard should have been sent off as well as they were even worse than Toure and Mikel

Lampard should get sent off in every game he plays. Not because he fouls alot, but I just don't like the guy, haha.

Match of the day the sequel is on, and I'm waiting to watch this day. Why didn't they show it first?

Yeah im gonna watch it aswell, mostly for the fight though as im a Liverpool fan :p

I'm a Man United fan, and an Arsenal vs Chelsea match is always fun to watch, as you get to see one of them lose (most of the time). :D

Always fun to see Arsenal lose! (sorry Ramar, Babooooo, Stocka, and any other arsenal fans here)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!