Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

God, I hate Sol Campbell. What an arrogant dickhead. Look at what he's been saying:

“I was out for two months. I was strong, I was professional, so when the time came I was ready and I pulled out a top drawer display in the Champions League semi-final. That showed me the talent was still there. It’s the old saying: ‘Form comes and goes but talent is there forever’. That’s exactly what I felt that night-Sol Campbell is unbelievable, second to none!”

Proffesional? Walking out at half time in the middle of a game and dissapearing to Belgium for 2 weeks without telling anyone. You call that proffesional? In reality, his only concern was being good for the World Cup, not for the Arsenal me thinks.

And Talent? He's a fat sack a sh*t. He's as slow as a turtle with broken legs.

In reality, we would have played Senderos if he'd been available.

Can't wait for him to join some crap English club like Portsmouth so we can absolutely muller them next season.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody saw the Dennis Bergkamp testimonial? It was absolutely beautiful. Best way to finish a fantastic career. Certainly a lot better than headbutting an Italian defender.

Also, mind the Klaas-Jan Huntelaar guy on the Ajax side, the first one to score ever in the Emirates Stadium. He wasn't in shape (started training one week ago) but he's going to be the next Dutch super striker.

* BUMPAGE *

I hope that the American Billionaire buys Villa, because he is a billionaire. Okay so he's only a 1.2 billionaire, but he has a lot of dosh. He does own the Cleveland Browns, but, unlike Malcolm Glazer, he has been to England. But the moment he ever calls Villa a franchise will be the moment I call him a tw*t!

What do you call a horny student? Randy Lerner.

Anybody saw the Dennis Bergkamp testimonial? It was absolutely beautiful. Best way to finish a fantastic career. Certainly a lot better than headbutting an Italian defender.

Also, mind the Klaas-Jan Huntelaar guy on the Ajax side, the first one to score ever in the Emirates Stadium. He wasn't in shape (started training one week ago) but he's going to be the next Dutch super striker.

True Berkamp is a true Arsenal legend and seeing as you too are Dutch holds dear to your heart too.

We need to buy another defender though, as Senderos is out and dammit we need a replacement for Almunia he is so SHIT.

I was there. An amazing match. It was very sad watching Dennis do the lap at the end knowing it would be the last time I see him wear the red and white shirt.

Pictures of the day

I apologise some of my pictures came out blurry, I blame digital zoom and my lack of ability to applaud and take a picture at the same time.

Thos pics were pretty good.

Can't wait till I get into the Emirates this season. Still need to get my new shirt with Fabregas on it.

I think we are gonna be getting Curtis Davies by the way. We need him. LINK:http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=155563

Sky Sports News are reporting that Ruud Van Nistlerooy has signed for Real Madrid and that Arsenal have confirmed they are holding informal talks with Chelsea over Ashley Cole.

Setanta report £11 million fee for Nistlerooy, and that he will sign a 3 year deal today.

http://www.setanta.com/portal/article/football::england?open&articleid=61fe3df4d82b6ff9802571b80060fb81

Thos pics were pretty good.

Can't wait till I get into the Emirates this season. Still need to get my new shirt with Fabregas on it.

I think we are gonna be getting Curtis Davies by the way. We need him. LINK:http://www.fansfc.com/frontpage/frontpagenews.asp?newsid=155563

I see Fabregas seems to be very popular!

Im getting Henry on the back and Number 14. Damn I love Henry (Im a completely Homoetrosexual way:laughing: )

Henry is a fantastic player, but you shouldn't doubt Francesc Fabregas, he has a shitload of potential and Wenger must have a job on his hands if Real Madrid want him.

Anyway, Nistelrooij has gone to Real Madrid because the Glazers told Ferguson to get rid of him. Carrick must be on the verge of going to Man Utd now.

Who's gonna buy Aston Villa? Hopefully not Asshole Still and his consortium. I want Lerner to buy the club, he has cashloads of cash, plus he's promised a £100m transfer kitty to the new manager, whoever that will be *cough*O'NEILL*cough*!

He almost got the club on Wednesday as well, just as he put pen to paper Ellis asked for an extra £2m, causing Lerner to rethink.

I was right. :smile:

w00t. Carrick is coming to United for sure now. :)

http://home.skysports.com/list.asp?hlid=406348&CPID=8&clid=1&lid=4161&title=United+agree+Carrick+fee

This bodes well for our midfield. :)

A knife in the back from my favourite player. I now hate him. After the faith Jol showed in him, he was going nowhere and now look at him. Seriously pissed off with him. And he will improve Utd so much, which will obviously make it more difficult for us (Spurs) to challenge at the top of the table.

Still, bring on Huddlestone :bowdown:

I don't think you should hate the guy. If i remember right, Spurs have been buying quite a few players recently, and one or two can play in Carrick's position. From Spurs' point of view, they have gained a nice tidy sum and they use that money to bring in new talent. New talent which will enable them to challenge teams at the top of the table.

So, fear not.

A knife in the back from my favourite player. I now hate him.

Would you blame him if he wanted to play for a more prestigious club such as Man United, its every kids' dream. Its not as if you lot didn't get anything back from him.....a cool £17 mil eh?? IMO way overpriced just for ENGLISH TALENT. :indeed:

Anyway, it looks like Cashley Cole is gonna be leaving us as well, probably for around the same price as Carrick. I'm glad to see him go tbh cos I can only see positives when he does eventually sign for Chelski. With that money, we could strengthen our squad in other positions (as we have adequate replacements for the LB spot in Clichy and Flamini), most probably our defence.

Even though I highly rate Cole, I don't want him playing for us if he aint committed to the team. He can fuck off to Chelsea with his 90 grand a week wages. A quality player, no doubt about it, but if he don't want to play for the gunners, then we don't him.

Can't believe he has the cheek to say that WE as a club backstabbed HIM. He's the one who went behind our backs to chat to Chelsea.

Would you blame him if he wanted to play for a more prestigious club such as Man United, its every kids' dream. Its not as if you lot didn't get anything back from him.....a cool £17 mil eh?? IMO way overpriced just for ENGLISH TALENT. :indeed:

Anyway, it looks like Cashley Cole is gonna be leaving us as well, probably for around the same price as Carrick. I'm glad to see him go tbh cos I can only see positives when he does eventually sign for Chelski. With that money, we could strengthen our squad in other positions (as we have adequate replacements for the LB spot in Clichy and Flamini), most probably our defence.

Even though I highly rate Cole, I don't want him playing for us if he aint committed to the team. He can fuck off to Chelsea with his 90 grand a week wages. A quality player, no doubt about it, but if he don't want to play for the gunners, then we don't him.

Can't believe he has the cheek to say that WE as a club backstabbed HIM. He's the one who went behind our backs to chat to Chelsea.

You've said not far off what I just said. I could understand if we were still a mid-table club, but we are now becoming a force to be reckoned with, not to mention dragging him out of the shit and getting him in the England squad. I wasn't as pissed off when Sheringham left because he wanted to win things which wouldn't have happened at Spurs.

And, yes, from what I know of the situation, Cole seems a bastard.

Why hate a player just cos he moved? ok so i can understand sol campbell when he left you yids for the arse but Carrick going to United you shouldnt hate him, disapointed perhaps. This move might even push his England career forward.

United needed a player like him, good buy although a bit too expensive!

Cant believe Van Nistlerooy has gone, Fergie can be a right stubborn old git sometimes....Stam, Yorke, Beckham, Keane, Van Nistlerooy.... None of those players even dreamed about leaving united till they fell out with him...Who's next Fergie? Rooney ?

It was a good choice to sell Stam though, didn't get get banned for 9 months right after that? Or was it before he went to Man Utd......

Nah it wasn't a good decision at all. I dunno if he was banned or not, but nevertheless, Stam played at a very high level even after leaving United. Definately another falling out with Fergie.

Man United are looking in a bit of a bother right now, they need a new 25 goals per season striker (which there aren't many of right now) and another central midfileder to go with Carrick. But I'm not worrying cos the transfer window is still open and no doubt they'll splash the cash again.

As for us gooners, I'm a little disappointed at the lack of signings. Not overly worried but we do have a crisis in our defence as big sol has left and Senderos' injury as well as Cashley leaving soon. Thats alot of experience out of the team: Bergkamp, Pires, Sol and soon Cole will be gone. I highly doubt Wenger is gonna sign anyone significant though during the rest of the summer, he never does.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!