N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Drogba with a hatrick.....he's on fire at the mo.

The bastard, i was THAT close with my 3-0 prediction. He just had to, didn't he?

Hmm, i was pretty close in some games, and then teams just went ahead and kept on scoring. Especially the bolton/sheffield utd and wigan/charlton games. So, so close.

Onto the United game! :)

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah i know you're ahead of us, but the few Colchester fans I know (yes there are some in Ireland) were beginning to talk of promotion, and the relegation of Leeds.......my post was more a vocalisation of my intense joy at the thought of seeing them on monday :)

Phew, i'm glad that's over. Did anyone watch this game? The pitch was dreadful, credit to both sides for giving a good go of it despite that.

It always felt like we were dominating and looking most likely to score. I was a bit worried that it would end 0-0, but Saha nicked one in the second half. Ronaldo and John O'shea were fantastic.

So, 12 games gone, and we've won 10 of them. We're giving a good go of it this year. About time.

Hahahaha lets all laugh at the scum as they lose another 3 points. Very solid performance by reading.

I've been excited about this game for ages, half an hour left wooooo!! it's gonna be a cracking game I reckon. I was going to be going today but couldn't in the end, ah well.:smile:

Things goin pretty ell for Wednesday despite our in comotent chairman.

tableqj6.jpg

Can't wait for Barnsley(and possibly Leeds) to get relegated.

Although if I'm being honest I can't see our run going on much longer.

I thougt we might get relegated at the start of the season :S Wednesday that is