N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck Off Hobzinho, I only posted what I heard, Throught sheer excitement I decided to stick my neck out on here. My Source is Indeed My Dad and he does have his sources, believe what you want to believe but I have better things to do then post lies and rubbish on an internet forum.

All I know is the rumours where that big they suspended betting on Henry joining Liverpool

http://www.williamhillmedia.com/index_template.asp?file=8151

There you go. i dont know why people have to be so negative. it was speculation and he said it was. He never said "Henry definately at Liverpool next season" did he?

Yes. Kinda.

I'm going to stick my neck out here...

Henry will sign for Liverpool, based on what I've just heard...

But transfer rumours are what these few months are all about, however I can't see that Henry thing happening and if it does then I think it's a bad move for his career.

Yes.

But transfer rumours are what these few months are all about, however I can't see that Henry thing happening and if it does then I think it's a bad move for his career.

I only posted it because I was confident in what I had heard, nothing more.

On a side note Tom Hicks came out and said Liverpool Will Sign a Big Player this week...

Don't Discount Anything...

I only posted it because I was confident in what I had heard, nothing more.

On a side note Tom Hicks came out and said Liverpool Will Sign a Big Player this week...

Don't Discount Anything...

I would rather Henry went abroad. Then I wouldn't have to spend loads of points on him in fantasy football! gaahh!

If he does go Liverpool, great signing and amazing that you managed to get him but I still think it will be a bad move for his career.

What has Henry seriously got to gain by moving to Liverpool? They perform remarkably well in the Champions League, but on challenging on all three fronts they have a hard time.

When he leaves Arsenal, he'll leave for a foreign club. Barcelona is my bet.

Why would Arsenal sell their biggest player to their 'rivals'? It wouldn't make sense for Henry either, as he'll just be moving from a 4th placed team to a 3rd placed team. It's going up the ladder, but, honestly, I can't see it happening.

Not descrediting you or your dad, Ant, but I just really can't see it happening.

A quote from the man himself:

"A kid asked me on Wednesday if I would have liked to play for another team. Straight away I said Liverpool.”

“First of all, I would have loved to play with Steven Gerrard and second I like the club and their fans. There’s something about Anfield that you can’t explain.”

“I love it when you step out of the dressing-room and you see the Kop, the scarves, and [hear people] singing You’ll Never Walk Alone. Just that, that would do it for me.

“Obviously it can never happen because I love Arsenal too much. There can never be a possibility of playing anywhere else in England.”

Of course he can go back on his word but he will then be hated forever by the gooners.

I have always said, we need a 20-Goal-Season striker, Who Fits that Criteria?

Owen

Henry

Van Horseface

I still think Owen will be more likely, but if Henry did join Liverpool it would be very interesting, a team competing for the Champions League and with an incredible future.

Who wouldn't want to be a part of that at the biggest club in the world?

A quote from the man himself:

"A kid asked me on Wednesday if I would have liked to play for another team. Straight away I said Liverpool.”

“First of all, I would have loved to play with Steven Gerrard and second I like the club and their fans. There’s something about Anfield that you can’t explain.”

“I love it when you step out of the dressing-room and you see the Kop, the scarves, and [hear people] singing You’ll Never Walk Alone. Just that, that would do it for me.

“Obviously it can never happen because I love Arsenal too much. There can never be a possibility of playing anywhere else in England.”

Of course he can go back on his word but he will then be hated forever by the gooners.

Alan Smith said the same about Leeds, Gerrard said in '01 that he wanted to stay at Liverpool forever, granted he is staying but look how close he was to leaving?

Owen

Henry

Van Horseface

I still think Owen will be more likely, but if Henry did join Liverpool it would be very interesting, a team competing for the Champions League and with an incredible future.

Alan Smith said the same about Leeds, Gerrard said in '01 that he wanted to stay at Liverpool forever, granted he is staying but look how close he was to leaving?

And as I said he can go back on his word but he will be hated by the arsenal forever for going to one of the top club "rivals"

Owen

Henry

Van Horseface

The same Michael Owen that has never scored 20 league goals in his career?

3-0. beckham set up the last two for crouch and owen. he's been substituted now though.

sounds like ledley king is having a shocking game.

Dunno what game youve been watching King has been one of our better players again tbh. Made some good last ditch tackles in the first half, haven't seen him give the ball away of anything :wtf:

i was listening to radio five live and the commentators didn't seem too impressed kings performance really.

croatia russia finished 0-0. good result for us, i can see us topping the group now if there are no more slip-ups, silly mistakes or bad choices by mclaren.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!