Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Someone on a Man U forum came up with this:

Jose, wherever you may be,

Ji Sung Park ate your dog for tea,

You won fuck all, you dog is dead,

Why don't you get a cat instead.

A bit racist really.

Did anyone see the UEFA Cup final last night? Fantastic game of football, although some of the penalties were dreadful. Sevilla for the treble? :o

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cup Final Day Everyone...

Have to admit I am abit dissapointed that the Millenium Stadium will never host a final again, Cardiff was an excellent venue, much better than rip-off city "£8 for a Pint and a Pie!"

I wish they could alternate venues, because Cardiff was an excellent day out, I went to the FA Cup Final '01 "First Final" and it was awesome, brilliant weather, excellent people and we were greeted with a flag just outside Cardiff saying..."Welcome Liverpool and Good Luck" hand made which was nice!

I have been to Cardiff 5 Times with Liverpool and I can honestly say I will miss it

Had a cracking time last time I was at Cardiff. The Man United fans were right miserable buggers like, sat in silence the whole time then moped around in service stations munching on cheese burgers and looking like they'd just been tonked 5-Nowt.

See they're playing the appeal videos for this missing Madeline lass at the FA Cup Final, doubt she'll be there like.

Had a cracking time last time I was at Cardiff. The Man United fans were right miserable buggers like, sat in silence the whole time then moped around in service stations munching on cheese burgers and looking like they'd just been tonked 5-Nowt.

See they're playing the appeal videos for this missing Madeline lass at the FA Cup Final, doubt she'll be there like.

Thats Because everytime they go to Cardiff, Cardiff City Football Club's Firm the "Soul Crew" go after them, One of their main lads is from Liverpool, When i went to the 2003 League Cup Final, United fan's were kicking off, Cardiff City fans helped us out, All fun and games as you can guess ;)

And this Madeline thing, I hope they do something similar at the UEFA Champions League Final for their families sake, as they do reckon she is out of the country now

It's sad, but I think the coverage of it, in the UK at least, is so extreme that it's become rather perverse.

Think we should start a thread on little Maddy to be honest, but I agree with you to some extent, as I agree to the fact that football should not mix with polotics and other issues...

The things which grate with me are that I think that if her parents were a cleaner and a bus driver rather than doctors then the Daily Mail would be crucifying them for leaving her alone. It's sad but I think the band-wagon jumping grief-a-thon displayed by some of the public and especially Sky News is sickening and I'm not all that comfortable with Everton's "Bring our Maddy home" banner or this FA Cup appeal.

At least some people have noticed it and dare to point it out:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/20070518/tts-uk-portugal-girl-media-bed299d.html

Also saw this posted on another forum:

£73,505.58 has been raised to find Madeleine.

Oxfam reckons it costs 16p/day to keep a child that age in Africa alive.

She's been missing for 13 days, so that's £5654.27p raised per day. That money is enough to stop 22839 Africans kicking the bucket. Multiply Africans/day by the number of days and you get 296907 Africans.

Therefore the life of one English child is worth 296907 Africans

Back on topic, I'm not too sure who I want to win today. Guess Man U have played the best football this season,

I hope Smith starts upfront with Rooney. Fletcher's done well this season but he still hasn't won me over yet.

Hopefully the midfield will be:

Ronaldo Carrick Scholes Giggs

That's unless we play 4-3-3, which if we do then I guess Fletcher will start.

WOW- how good is Wembley, I mean I've seen plenty of it before, but only today watching the feature on Match of the Day now...it is just breath taking, I can only hope Pompey one day get there....because to be honest, I don't think England are going to make me want to pay to see them any time soon!

Does anybody know the website to get tickets for the Playoff finals? I want to go see Yeovil vs. Blackpool next weekend and I've looked on the Yeovil website and it says that due to time restraints they will not be handling general ticket sales.

Do I need to buy them directly from the FA or the Wembley website or something? I've done a search but can't find anything - surely I can get tickets as I doubt it'll be sold out?!

that's some good maturity your showing there ;)

LMBO. True.

Thing is he always rubs it in my face when Liverpool get beat, if the little 9 year old cant take it he shouldnt dish it out. It was priceless when we knocked them out of the Champions League, ah good times were had by me.

What a caring Uncle I am : peace:

Apparantly the first 20 minutes have been rather boring, or so I hear.

Edit: I'm feeling good, so I'm predicting a 3-1 win for Chelsea, with Rooney scoring first for Man Utd.

Also, the GameCast commentator on Soccernet.com for this match is hilarious.

"Makelelelelelelelele (acurate spelling) fouls Giggs on the halfway line."

"The sun has come out. That's about the most exciting thing I can tell you."

"Oh wait, it's gone back in.."

Guest Stefkov
Wembley looks awesome. Soooo big.

The match is gonna be amazing.

I was wrong, I wanna listen to that commentator Dyson. He makes the game sounds much better than it actually is.

I think it'll go to penalties, I really hope not though.

What is with 4-5-1...the worst formation imo.

I was wrong, I wanna listen to that commentator Dyson. He makes the game sounds much better than it actually is.

I think it'll go to penalties, I really hope not though.

What is with 4-5-1...the worst formation imo.

Yeah man, this game is awful. Can't believe I'm wasting my saturday watching it. Vodkas helping slightly though.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!