N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

What exactly happened. I switch over to SkySports and all I hear is 'It's a terrible sight' etc.

Ah, the bbc website explains it all, thats just horrible.

What exactly happened. I switch over to SkySports and all I hear is 'It's a terrible sight' etc.

That footie violence was terrible. Apparantly, some of the Roma fans were taunting the United fans after they scored, and some of the United fans reacted. Should've have done that, it would've been much simpler to just let it slide.

Horrible images, though. Aggressive police at it's 'finest'.

All I remember is the half time whistle going, cut to an advert break, and when they returned they talked about the violence. Must have happened when the goal was scored, or a few mins after.

You spuds were saying that at the end of last season, when you ballsed up on the final day of the season. All mouth, no football.

Ahh, but then the other side of that argument is that Spurs' season is still continuing, whereas Arsenal have more or less packed up and gone home.

You spuds were saying that at the end of last season, when you ballsed up on the final day of the season. All mouth, no football.

You couldn't be more wrong. We're enjoying our football and we'll take wherever we come. We ballsed up last season, so what? We're improving all the time.

Guest Stefkov
All I remember is the half time whistle going, cut to an advert break, and when they returned they talked about the violence. Must have happened when the goal was scored, or a few mins after.

I dont see why the police have to be so violent. It was like that other match where they were being squashed the polive thought they were trying to climb over. Silly.

What's your views on the offside rule

As Brian Clough used to say (referring to the offside controversy) "if a player is not interfering with play,what is he doing on the pitch?"

In other words,any player in an attacking position must be watched or marked by a defender and if in an offside position should be penalised.

I personally think they should change it back to the way it was before this interfering with play rule came in.

<sarcasm> thanks for you views </sarcasm>:sad:

Ahh, but then the other side of that argument is that Spurs' season is still continuing, whereas Arsenal have more or less packed up and gone home.

Touché.

Though I don't see them beating Sevilla tonight.

Southend - Colchester is on Sky Sports 1 at the moment

Colchester smugly scored after 1 minute due to a shocking backpass by Effe Sodje that Cureton scored \o/

Oh Jamie Jamie, Jamie Jamie Jamie Cureton :awesome:

Yup I'm sitting here watching that too. Hopefully you will do us (Leeds) a favour and beat them. We could do with the teams around us losing a game - 'twould give us a sliver of hope...!

Terrible refereeing,terrible fan-behaviour, and terrible play-acting from Adriano sums up last night. An alright performance from our lads but what the hell is wrong with that ref. Robbo got two big hands on the ball ffs, and Berbatov got penalised for getting sanwiched between two Sevilla players,lol.

Ah well, were gonna have to bring 'em back to the 'Lane and win there.

Yup I'm sitting here watching that too. Hopefully you will do us (Leeds) a favour and beat them. We could do with the teams around us losing a game - 'twould give us a sliver of hope...!

2-0 now stunning goal. I think I love Cureton.

I wouldnt be adverse to us rolling over against you on Monday especialy if it meant Southend where all but down.

I would like to see us get 2 wins this weekend - extend our unbeaten run to 6 and be clear of the drop for the first time since god knows when!

A win against Plymouth tomorrow is very possible, 31,000 tickets sold out and 4 match unbeaten streak have a renewed sense of belief resounding through Elland Road, and if we put in a good perf. tomorrow we should do well away to you guys.

EDIT: 3-0 NICE ONE :):D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!