N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

Grrr Stupid chelsea.

To anyone who watched the match, did chelsea deserve to be up 4-1? it annoys me when they get results that they don't deserve, considering they've been pretty inconsistent sometimes this season and still won matches by 2-3 goals..

Yeh because Man Utd never win when they deserved to lose.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got a membership with England Fans... thought it was about time. My first purchase will be a ticket to see England vs Brazil at Wembley. Woohoo.

I was thinking of doing that, how much a year and whats the perks or deal with tickets etc?

I was thinking of doing that, how much a year and whats the perks or deal with tickets etc?

Depends what you go for. I just went for the standard Englandfans membership. Which is for Home games only.

It is £45 for the period of 2006 - June 2008 (so im a year late but meh)

With that membership you get priority on home tickets and get to buy them before they go to a general sale ballot.

For example Brazil tickets go on sale tomorrow till sunday for englandfans members then at the end of the month they go on general sale ballot (so they pick people randomly for tickets who have applied so you may not get any!!)

Brazil probably wont sell out as its on a friday night but still better to get tickets before anyone else.

Anyway with the membership you get £5 off ticket prices and 15% off England merchandise.

You also get an official England members gift pack including your membership card.

If you go for the dearer membership (englandfans+) it's £75 but you get to buy tickets for away games and get "caps" which earn you better benefits for example better ticket priorities to the world cup and euros etc.

I'm glad Chelsea won, West Ham better do the right thing and get relegated!

I reckon that that American tycoon will buy Arsenal, causing the Daily Mail to go into overdrive about how the Premier League is turning into the NFL with all these American owners! Oh my god! There would be 4! ARGH!

Bagsy me make next seasons thread, heh heh heh.

Guest Jordan

I'm not a big fan of football, but i do follow Man Utd (not support).

Anyone think they'll win the trebble again?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!