N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was. yea Solano is playing LB but he should play LW. He plays anywhere for peru. Weve also got Huntington form the acadamy. Bramble is shit. I cant remember the other. Martins is good but can be off form. Sibierski is good but cant score. There are other problems. Oh yea, we dont play Luque. Might be because hes pants.

Actually Solano was playing right back and Duff...yes Damien Duff was left back. :shakehead

Guest Stefkov

Predictions for the United match tonight?

I think it'll be a good game with United winning 2-1.

So I was wrong, 1-0 united. Very good game though.

My views have changed on Ronaldo, i thought he wasnt great, taking shots when a simple cross intothe box, but after his performance today, hes a superb player.

Shevchenko's goal was really good. Didnt look at the goal just let rip, so good.

Spurs 1-2 Chelsea. Gutted again, and our front players just didn't perform tonight, which is a shame, seeing as we've been quality in recent weeks.

A fan at the end came on and lamped one of the Chelsea players though! Think it was Lampard, hope it was anyway! :D

I think both Chelsea's goals were amazing, Shevchenko showed his individual brilliance (finally) and Drogba showed class in setting up Wright-Phillips, who finished very well!

I'd go for Drogba above Ronaldo for player of the season but only just! I think I would because it's not only his attacking prowess this season that's been great, but he's been magnificent defensively also, tracking back and defending at set-pieces! His all-round game is just superb!

Guest Stefkov

Last time I heard Ukraine were beating the Faroe Islands 2-0.

Cant believe the odds for Ukraine.

1-12 for them winning.

Wheres the logic in that?!!? Put down £1200 and get £100 back. wtf.

Well what a crap game I experienced today at Wembley. I sacrificed sleep (of which I've had 2 hours of in the last 25 hours), to be at the first game at the stadium and it was a shocker.

Firstly, the top tear is so blooming high, I felt miles away from the pitch. Which is odd because at The Emirates Stadium I mainly sit upper tier and don't feel the same when I'm there.

Secondly, I've seen more atmosphere at a funeral. I know it was a friendly, but it was full of people who just wanted to be there for the occassion and not because they were fans of football let alone the national side. You know its gone down the piss pan, when a mexican wave starts after only 6 minutes. Mexican waves should not be allowed in football stadiums.

you mean Barry on the left right?

anyway this gem is on the Guardian comentary:

1914: We are hearing that Norway's Group C game against Bosnia has been called off after seven minutes. No idea why but as soon as we know you'll know. The referee there is Mike Riley but that's all I'm saying for now.

:D

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!