N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think 4 minutes was correct.

There was a total of 5 Subs made. Lots of corners, throw ins, goal kicks, time added after goals scored, fouls and freekicks and a couple of players going off the pitch for treatment.

All that stoppage time added together is about 3-4 mins. So in my opinion the Ref was correct with his time keeping during that match.

There was a total of 5 Subs made. Lots of corners, throw ins, goal kicks, time added after goals scored, fouls and freekicks

Time is only added on for subs and injuries. Fouls, freekicks and goal kicks are all part of the game, and thus time should continue.

To be fair 4 minutes was a bit extreme and if we had scored our goal in the fourth minute of added time then I would feel for ya, but the fact is we scored in the first minute!

Now if Villa had then equalised in the 95th minute then I would have been extremely annoyed!

In the man u vs villa fa cup match I don't know where the assistants got 4 mins added time from :confused:

The rules say you add 30 seconds on for each sub there was 5 subs that's 3 and a half minutes right there. and I imagine the other 30 seconds was for various stoppages. I seriously don't understand all the uproar over this, just because Motson is senile doesn't mean everybody else has to be, ignore the daft fool.

Hahaha, the world has gone mad.

Will there be any highlights on tonight? I'm guessing....no? Pity, I wanna see what these goals were like. Arsenal fans sure got their moneys worth.

Tomorrow night at 11 on ITV, Dudek continued his fine form from Saturday tbh.

Guest Stefkov

wow 6-3....damn i wanna see those goals.

May have already been talked about but Man U and Portsmouth next in the FA cup. Dont know what to say, we've already beaten them in the Premiership, doesnt mean that we'll do it again.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!