Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2006/2007

Stocka

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh hell yes, what a day for football. The title race is backio!

C'mon you blues! :D

You're a chelsea fan..

Anyway. Another Members Day at the Emirates tomorrow, its free so I thought I might as well go along. Going to be shattered though, got in from work an hour ago, and I'm working tonight too.

I hope Birmingham don't get promoted at the end of the season the dirty bastards. How they won 3-0 when we were on top most of the time I don't know.

You and me both, mate.

People say that the January Transfer Window will help all of Villa's problems, I don't, what's gonna happen if none of our new signings struggle to fit in? Will better players stop us from dominating a game yet end up losing because the opposite goalie had a good day? I don't think so. :nono:

Well Members Day yesterday was poor in comparison to the summer one. No announcements, no after training activities. it was very cold, and the players that played Saturday trained furthest away from the crowd. And what can only be assumed as tonights team trained closest. It started 30 minutes late, cost me £25 train ticket (bastard peek travel card) and if it wasn't for the fact I got me an Arsenal Santa's hat I'd be quite annoyed.

(I'll post some pics later if people want me to).

Bought two tickets to Arsenal vs Charlton today. ^_^ Sent me into the red, but payday is friday. :P

I really fear for Charlton now, would be a shame to see them go down.

Me to. Charlton are only down the road from me and infact im going to see them against Fulham on the 30th.

But to be honest I cant see them getting out of it. Big shame seen as 2 years ago they were pushing for Europe. Just shows you how good a manager curbishley was when he was there.

Guest Stefkov

I'm really quite annoyed at the score for united v west ham. I watched MOTD, I knew they were playing I just didnt know what channel and when. Only after it was played I found out the time.

I just didnt like what I saw. United pushed more and got more chances, but West ham a coupe and knocked one in.

Larsson on in Jan :D I've not relaly heard of him so I'd like to see what he can do...dont flame me for not knowing who he is.

One Arsenal game I wanted to go to, but didn't not because of money, but because I was going to Iron Maiden, and we thrash the oppoenents.

Adebayor strikes again, he changes my opinion of him every week, he's getting better and better. Glad RVP got on the score sheet. And nothing will stop the Flaminator the season!

man utd won 3-1, even with a weaker team. i think fergie is following in morinhos footsteps of keeping star player on the bench so when they come on they can change the game.

I think it's more about giving them a rest against "weaker" teams as they are playing 4 games over Christmas and New Year.

Been some good games today. Looking forward to match of the day later this evening.

Hopefully they'll show Scholes goal from Saturday (was ment to be a cracker), as BBC was cutting out at the beginning of MoTD that evening for some reason.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!