N-Europe

The flap development..

Nintendork

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

If nintendo want everythig all smooth it looks that way from all the pics ive seen, then why have this behind a flap, unlesss the flap aprt will actually come off, i dont know it wont keep to the thing they want by having the flap open while playing games, thats if it just swings open.

aside from that, i have nothing to say

The first holographic drives for standard PC's are due to be released this year. $10,000. There is no way in hell anything holographic is going to be around for atleast 5 years.

ITS RAINING. Oh and thats not the camera. That is still coming in a wireless hand held form.

ITS RAINING. Oh and thats not the camera. That is still coming in a wireless hand held form.

That's probably for the best, because you could always prop the camera up next to the console for eye-toy style functions.

And yes, thank God it's raining. The amount I sweated yesterday was disgusting.

man, this is old.... and fake... IT;S A BAD PHOTOSHOP JOB, and it would be realy stupid to put a camera IN the console itself. If there would be a camera it would come seperate ofcourse... Some people are so easy to fool..

What if the little flap isn't a flap, but the top of pull-up handle, a la wheeled suitcase...

Then everyone would by like "OMGWTFBBQ".

I reckon it is what they say it is, SD slot, USB slot (for an infra red wireless keyboard so you don't have to turn the console around), and a camera, on which it bases your face in Wii sports, and maybe also an online profile.

You might be wong

Nintendo could sell some sort of camera, but they would be stupid to place it in the console for the simple reason that people will place that console on different locations. There are some interesting rumors. This one is so stupid.

Just because a word says backstage, people think it's real. If you can't tell this is real, you better hope it isn't real.

Nintendo could sell some sort of camera, but they would be stupid to place it in the console for the simple reason that people will place that console on different locations. There are some interesting rumors. This one is so stupid.

Just because a word says backstage, people think it's real. If you can't tell this is real, you better hope it isn't real.

lets wait and see what it is

With the sensor bay and various Wiimote configurations, I can't see that they would also release a seperate camera. IF there is a camera, it'll be under the Mysterious Flaps of Sony's Ultimate Fate.

Do I think its a camera? Nope. I think a camera would be more suited to the DS line up - and ultimately have some Wii Functionality. I think its a nice, covered little bay for our SD Card.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!