NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
MoogleViper

Katanas

i almost bought the Master Sword from Orcarina of Time off ebay for $100 or so dollars but then i thought what will i do with this! and decided against it

As far as I know katanas under 500€ are quite crappy. I'm planning to buy a katana some.day

Bastard swords > Katanas

Shove your pansy little lightweight fish knives. This big bugger takes two hands to lift, and would shatter any katana it would hit into a million, tiny, very embarrassed pieces.

1080379776_stardsword.jpg

That may be true but by the time youve got round to swinging it you'd be dead already.

I do have my eyes on ANDURIL FLAME OF THE WEST

the sword must be around 5 foot long or something. they sell sephiroths sword on ebay, thats 60inches, which is insane.

the swords i got are of decent quality. ofcourse i wont be able to buy a proper sword till i have my own house.

Theres a japanese online store called poseidon that do working replica anime guns. Gunsunlimited do a Socom, WITH silencer AND laser

PST-M23-TMMK23SOCOM.jpg

Looks similar to the Lawgiver.

lawgiver.jpg

I AM TEH LAW!!

Bastard swords > Katanas

Shove your pansy little lightweight fish knives. This big bugger takes two hands to lift, and would shatter any katana it would hit into a million, tiny, very embarrassed pieces.

1080379776_stardsword.jpg

Katanas are sharper and lighter than Western swords, so they're better at attacking lightly armoured people, such as samurai. Western swords are blunter and have more weight behind them, so they're better at attacking heavily armoured people, such as knights.

Yeah, while rapiers are probably best at attack non armoured people. There are no ultimate swords (or weapons), they are all adjusted to their enemies.

Mario114, if you here someone breaking into your house tonight, don't worry, it's only me.:p

Want...sword...and...guns...

Katanas are sharper and lighter than Western swords, so they're better at attacking lightly armoured people, such as samurai. Western swords are blunter and have more weight behind them, so they're better at attacking heavily armoured people, such as knights.

So, we win?

Theres only one sword i would ever want: Sephiroth's Masamune *Drool*. I searched ebay for days...

Are blades-uk.com any good, as it has a lovely tanto, Kawasaki, katana set, which would look fab on my cabnet, have been meaning to order a set for ages, but havn't had the spare money to do so yet.

Yeah, i got my ninja swords off of them ^_^

I had a katana, still do. Used to swing it around the house, some way of therapy, don't ask. But then ... I cut myself. Quite seriously I might add. Now it's more or likely a forgotten and distant object down the basement.

Repressed memories of a shamefull day when I thought I was Kenshin.

edit: yet, if I should ever encounter the sword of Guts from the manga Berserk, I shan't doubt a second on it's purchase.

Guts with his sword;

ber_01_f_1280.preview.jpg

Guts his ho'

180px-Casca_berserk_01.jpg

I would now like to state something with the words "length", "importance" and "kinky chick", but I'll just leave it to your imaginations.

Sign in to follow this