NEurope
Dan_Dare

Would you have a nerdy tatoo?

If I was going to get one, I'd have Master Chief's helmet tattooed onto my face and shaven head. I'd inspire terror then.

I have an outline of the gates of Valhalla on my back that me and my mate both went and got done on my 17th, I'm too chicken to go and get it finished...don't even ask if it hurt (like a motherfucker)

Anyway, There was a convention where the organisers were giving away $1000 to anyone who went and got a scrubs tattoo...and I was seriously considering getting one done, but I didn't want to fork out £400 to get to LA to collect my prize.

maybe j.e.n.o.v.a along one of my fingers

and a tiny tiny sun on my finger tip, but that isnt nerdy at all..

I would so love that....or I could get a SOLDIER or Avalanche tattoo :heh: would be cool...

Haha...Nintendo should SO give Mario this tatoo when he's got no sleeves :heh:

mario_tattoo_198.jpg

Would give him a bit more character I think....People would see him on a game where you can see it every now n then and think "Hey, I forgot he has that tattoo" :)

I'd probably have an Aston Villa tattoo somewhere, but I might not get one depending on what my parents think of tattoo's. I might think, "sod it" and get a tattoo on my thigh, (I never show my thighs) But if I did I'd get an Aston Villa (possibly the outline of either the current badge or the 1982 badge.) Also, I'd have "Jeff Buckley: 1967 - 1997 RIP"

Anyway, you'd be okay to have a Triforce tattoo, because people who don't know what the Triforce is would see it as a Tribal emblem of sorts.

To the Arsenal fans: What could be so bad as to have a "Highbury - Thanks for the memories" tattoo?

seal-heaven.gif

Damien has one veery similar, and he has super powers too!

My mates getting the Fox Unit (MGS3 and kojima Productions) symbol on his arm.

I know it's a bit minimal but I wouldn't mind having the number 8 tattoed on my arm ala Ripley clone.

Do bands logos count as nerdy? As for game tattoos if Nintendo die in my lifetime (hope they dont though) I'll get the logo in black somewhere to commemorate it. The rest will be tribals and whatever takes my fancy.

Do bands logos count as nerdy? As for game tattoos if Nintendo die in my lifetime (hope they dont though) I'll get the logo in black somewhere to commemorate it. The rest will be tribals and whatever takes my fancy.

DON'T GET A BAND LOGO! Your music taste will change within a year or so, everyones' does!

Ive been into hard rock/metal for a few years now, dont see why I would change all of a sudden. Anyway its not like Im getting a logo of one of these generic indie bands that will dissapear in 2 years.

Doesn't Mokong-XC have a triforce on his shoulder?

Yes i do, actually its on my upper left arm and i got the master sword and ganondorfs sword on my upper right arm.

i'll post pics later...right now i can seem to get photobucket to open for some reason?

Oh yeah, the entire map of the Ocarina of Time Water Temple on my chest. And a line that points out the route that must be followed. In case I ever forget, again...

Seriously, me girl thinks a Nintendo neon-light in the livingroom is already far too nerdy. Games, period, are too nerdy for her... If I map the water temple on my chest, or have "Nintendo" written on the sole of my left foot, she will go, I don't know,... mental or something.

Oh yeah, the entire map of the Ocarina of Time Water Temple on my chest. And a line that points out the route that must be followed. In case I ever forget, again...

Seriously, me girl thinks a Nintendo neon-light in the livingroom is already far too nerdy. Games, period, are too nerdy for her... If I map the water temple on my chest, or have "Nintendo" written on the sole of my left foot, she will go, I don't know,... mental or something.

As you would have to have gone yourself in order to have a map from a game inked into your skin.

For a second there thought you were going down a Prison Break route...

Imagine getting a fit bird into bed, then she sees you have a fucking Zelda tatoo or something on your back. You've just blown your chance.

How would she know what it is?

And if she does. Score. ;)

Thats a good point, if they know what the triforce is for example then thats pretty sweet! If they dont then you can always lie and tell her in the morning! or keep the lie going for your own dignity, she's obviusly not cool enough to understand :P

exactly. nd in my case, who would hold a space invader against you? everyone loves space invaders! they're design classics. as in pac man, for that matter.

so what is this Venom tatoo? you arent going to have a huge fuck off pair of white spiders on your body, are you?