N-Europe

OH MY GOD! NO WAY!

Hmmh, I can't hear anything (yes I do have my headphones on, and the volume is up). So nothing else than a visually annoying ad for me.

And I don't use adblocks because some I have tried just makes surfing the web freakishly low. The best one that worked was the one integrated to my Kerio. But now it has expired...

It's not so much that it talks that annoys me... It's what it says and how it says it. Why on Earth would anyone want that and is that the best phrase they could put out to advertise their emoticons?

I want to shoot it. Shoot it dead!!!

Hmmh, I can't hear anything (yes I do have my headphones on, and the volume is up). So nothing else than a visually annoying ad for me.

And I don't use adblocks because some I have tried just makes surfing the web freakishly low. The best one that worked was the one integrated to my Kerio. But now it has expired...

Put your curser over one of those smiles.

Heh, so many death threats! lol.

RE is an AMN site and we provide adverts to network sites ... but its not something that was hand picked out. It is an advert that is displayed among 100 others from the same agency that is providing the source. Not an effort of ours as a company to piss people off with the use of annoying banners. That flash was great though...

I'll see if I can get it taken down. Shouldn't be a problem!

Thanks to everybody for the calm and understanding nature of this thread. lol.