NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Blackfox

Yournotme! (This is a blatent steal)

i got nought too, which is odd. there is another tom glibbery on google though, he reveiws golf balls.

0000001 people with the name Tyson Smith.

"You are unique. You are one with the angry Squirrel. Shout 'I am the unique. I am unified with the badger overlord.' People will run away. That's because they're jealous. JEALOUS.."

3 for me even though I know another person with the same name as me who livers right next to me. Seemes a bit weird.

32 other Duncan Rogers' in England, though according to Google the most noteworthy barer of my name is Duncan M Rogers, an esteemed Broadway actor (I do come up on the first page of google image search, however).

34 o' Mees, and I too know (of) another with the exact same name; some kid who is in year 10 at my very same school (i'm in upper 6th). Apparantly he gets asked if he has a brother a lot... Yes, a brother with the same forename?

You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

there there the truth is out

There is a grand total of 311 George Atkinson's in the UK.

Squirrels, Donkeys, Monkeys, these are a few of my favourite things. The chances are a George Atkinson has eat one of them at one point. You monsters. Squirrels are chewy.

0000000000 Freddy Savory's.

You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry.

0 for me, that must mean i must be the only polish/indian with the name adam esat in the whole entire universe!!

that makes me god

1625! For Daniel Smith.

I thought where would be more. Shame I can't spank in the ol' middle name.

"You don't exist. Go and look in the mirror. If you see something then we're wrong else you're some kind of magic pixie, elf, carrot or vampire. Sorry."

I'm not 18 yet.

I guess this means it is likely I am the only person in the UK with my name!

Sign in to follow this