N-Europe

Final Fantasy XII

Zell

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't finished the game yet, but yeah there is plenty. For starters 5 summons are only obtained through the story. The other 7 you have to find out yourself. There's also the monster hunting quests to do. Then you also have your typical boss side quests, things like the Omega. There's just loads and loads. It's your typical FF game in that respect for content.

Since I haven't finished the game yet I can't really say on the length. I am 37 hours into it (Blame the Wii for sidetracking me, I'll get back to it very soon though).

There isn't really love to say, not yet anyway. Just a good relationship between the 6 characters you take control as. It seems to be more focus on the group taking down the threat of the army. I do have to say it isn't as much as "saving the whole wide world" this time around.

Thinking about it I might get some more good hours into it tomorrow. I do finish at 1pm, so I have lots of time tomorrow.

Since I haven't finished the game yet I can't really say on the length. I am 37 hours into it (Blame the Wii for sidetracking me, I'll get back to it very soon though).

Same with me, was 50 hours in, but Wii got in the way. Who cares, I just play what I want to.

• 1 month later...

I cancelled my preorder for this the other week as I just cant bring mysel to play any RPGs at the moment. I have Shining Force Neo, Tales of Legendia, Tales of Abyss, Rogue Galaxy and Chrono Trigger to play but none of them interest me at the moment. Shame aswell as I was really looking forward to this.

Don't see why. I'm perfectly fine mixing my Wii up with some Rogue Galaxy.

I don't know, maybe it's because I reached a hard part and I don't feel like training. I mean, I love the game, but I can't make myself to play it. I've had it since the USA release and must be close to the finish, but right now... meh. Maybe I'll give it a try later and I'll get back into the spirit.

Yaay. It's out this friday. And cretins are gonna be buying Excite Truck over this...honestly...:heh:

Chrono Trigger to play but none of them interest me at the moment.

Bad mistake! :P

Yeah, you know I'm coming for you...:heh:

Oh, and Hellfire, if you can't bring yourself to play PS2, then how could you ever bring yourself to play other "obsolete" games, such as those on the Virtual Console?

Oh, and Hellfire, if you can't bring yourself to play PS2, then how could you ever bring yourself to play other "obsolete" games, such as those on the Virtual Console?

[/color]

It's not the PS2 itself, it's just that I don't feel like playing the game in the part where I am. It seems my patience is kind of wearing thin for training and stuff like that and where I'm at it's hard, so I think I need some training. I'm just in the mood for lighter games. I've been happily playing GH2 for example.