NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Dark Wolf

I had the best dream ever

I had a dream last night that Nintendo were doing a games event (in the UK) and they showed off the white and black ds lite and some other games. And the best part about it?:

Goldeneye with updated graphics for Wii using the wii-mote. They should off Facility, although the game looked pretty similar. It was just higher res textures and resolution.

Best. Dream. Ever.

I had a dream I was living in a giant mansion full of hippies and Max Hoyland last night.

Not as good as the night before where I got dancing lessons from captain Janeway.

Best. Dream. Ever.

Really???

my best dream ever was a 30 hour love-athon with Adriana Lima, hell this was 3 or 4 years ago, made me wet twice in one night:awesome:

One of my best dreams happened last spring, and me and my (then) girlfriend was on this beautiful alien planet, and we met these awsome aliens that granted us the gift of flight becouse we had shown them love or something. It was a rather weird dream, but everything was so goddamn beautiful and nothing was threatening at all. Oh, and I always like dreams where I fly, or rather, when I'm in control of that flight.

I dreamt the other night that I met Isaac Newton. He was accepting a Nobel Prize for being the first person to receive a Nobel Prize whilst deceased.

Sounds like an interesting dream. I can't remember much of last nights dream other then the feeling of desperately needing the toilet and not being able to find it.

i'm still hoping that you guys are just a dream

;)

(yay i have weird dreams too!)

i have had a flying dream for the last 10 to 13 years. and it dosent matter whats going on in the dream, 90% of the time i can fly to some level.

and im crap in after i wake as im so tired.

that is when i do eventualy get to sleep

I had a dream I was living in a giant mansion full of hippies and Max Hoyland last night.

Not as good as the night before where I got dancing lessons from captain Janeway.

YOU have the best dreams EVER.

made me wet twice in one night:awesome:

Some people don't seem to understand the concept of why-the-fuck-would-we-want-that-much-detail.

I mean seriously, if you're aiming for shock factor, or looking apathetic in a 'cool' way - then kudos. But that's just nasty.

Some people don't seem to understand the concept of why-the-fuck-would-we-want-that-much-detail.

I mean seriously, if you're aiming for shock factor, or looking apathetic in a 'cool' way - then kudos. But that's just nasty.

hahahahahaha, twas a joke...

All of my best dreams, the ones you wish were real have always involved games or my girlfriend.

I had a strange one that involved Carrie from gamespot and Chloe from 24.

REALLY weird, especially since neither are hot. :P

Is strange when you are awake with your eyes open and you can see your body but you can't move at all, and to move one finger you have to concentrate only on that finger and focus all the energy on it.

The first time I experienced that i was really scared but then I got use to it and it is pretty fun now.

Is strange when you are awake with your eyes open and you can see your body but you can't move at all, and to move one finger you have to concentrate only on that finger and focus all the energy on it.

The first time I experienced that i was really scared but then I got use to it and it is pretty fun now.

Is that a dream, or real life?

The weirdest dream I've had was where you had to be permanently tied to your wife with an elastic string, or the priests shot you... that was the same one where I fell miles down a hole in the area to fields below (like from an aeroplane), and later saw an entire family on one bicycle... :heh:

Edit: I think it was a lucid dream.

Edit: I think it was a lucid dream.

Those are the ones when you know you are dreaming, I used to have them all the time, but I now sleep less and go to bed much latter and don't get them. For some reason mine nearly allways involve me having matirx style speed and power, and normally lots of guns.

Those are the ones when you know you are dreaming, I used to have them all the time, but I now sleep less and go to bed much latter and don't get them. For some reason mine nearly allways involve me having matirx style speed and power, and normally lots of guns.

Yeah, I know, I'm just not sure to what degree it was lucid; I think I realised it was a dream about halfway through.

Did you know that you're most likely to have a lucid dream the night after you hear about their existence?

Did you know that you're most likely to have a lucid dream the night after you hear about their existence?

Does that mean your more likaly to have one, by thinking of having one, before going to sleep?

Does that mean your more likaly to have one, by thinking of having one, before going to sleep?

Quite possibly... but don't bank on it.

Intersting dreams, mine are usually... nothing specific, totally random dreams

Sign in to follow this